Neighbors are weird

Sep 12, 2008
Upstairs neighbor works in construction. Which means he has to provide his own tools to the job site. Since the tools are valuable and the lock on his truck is cheap, he brings the stuff in when he comes home and and has to move a ton of stuff out of the apartment when he comes home. Instead of making 10 trips up and down the stairs, he lowers all his stuff by rope. It is kind of weird watching it.

How does he get it up to his apartment? Does that take 10 trips? No elevator in the place?

If I were you, I would wait till he goes upstairs and then hide his tools before he has a chance to pull them up

Just to fuck with him

People who work in fields like this are in big trouble when their tools are stolen.

It takes thousands to replace them

People who work in fields like this are in big trouble when their tools are stolen.

It takes thousands to replace them

Pssssssst...

Insurance.

New/unheard of concept to you?

tell me about how much this insurance costs?

What is it you want to insure?
The OP said the person is in the construction business. Are we insuring a set of screwdrivers, a hammer and a flashlight? Or is he hauling up generators, lighting, pneumatic tools, air tools, etc.

Why don't you do some fact-checking before running your stupid mouth?

He works construction.

You do understand it is NOT done with a regular hammer this day and age right?

He works construction.

He "works" construction.
Perhaps he's a supervisor and his tools are a clipboard a pencil and a hardhat.

Why don't you gather a few basic facts, dumb fuck. Before making idiotic assertions

Nothing very expensive or heavy, just really bulky. It is just weird watching them come down past the window.

I can't think of a better system myself.

Lots of really good ideas seem kind of silly to those who don't have the same problem to solve.

He works construction.

He "works" construction.
Perhaps he's a supervisor and his tools are a clipboard a pencil and a hardhat.

Why don't you gather a few basic facts, dumb fuck. Before making idiotic assertions

Maybe because idiotic assertions is her middle name?

Forum List

Back