• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tracy T

Rookie
Oct 4, 2015
Chaska MN
Hi Guys,

The Ryder Cup 2016 being held 20 mins from my house in Chaska. My Neighbor has an agreed "9 DAY rental" for her house at a staggering $22,000!!

I've heard of houses renting as Ryder Cup Accommodation but are they really getting this kind of money? I didn't want to pry into how she has done this by asking her so I will ask here; :eusa_whistle: anyone know how I could go about renting my house during the ryder cup?

Should have kept it quite... Taxes just go to the politicians.

And no, we should not pay

Hi Guys,

The Ryder Cup 2016 being held 20 mins from my house in Chaska. My Neighbor has an agreed "9 DAY rental" for her house at a staggering $22,000!!

I've heard of houses renting as Ryder Cup Accommodation but are they really getting this kind of money? I didn't want to pry into how she has done this by asking her so I will ask here; :eusa_whistle: anyone know how I could go about renting my house during the ryder cup?
Talk to a RE agent in your area. They should know how to help you the best.

If the check is more then 9,999.99 it throws up a read flag with the feds. Have the amount broken down to 5K bits and dated 2 or 3 days apart.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. As a matter of fact, if your advice is taken seriously, you will get people in a lot of trouble. The Feds will be more then happy to clean you out while you're sitting in jail.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

That's pretty good advice. I think I'd take it a step further by checking local advertising for the names of agents to call on first. And go from there.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the help Guys,
I contacted a Real Estate agent today and they referred me to a site AccommodationforTheEvent com - I'm uploading my property tomorrow

Tracy

If the check is more then 9,999.99 it throws up a read flag with the feds. Have the amount broken down to 5K bits and dated 2 or 3 days apart.
That is known as structuring and is a separate crime all by itself.

Not only is that structuring, the amounts are inaccurate.

Hi pwjohn,
This 3 bedroom house is available for $10,000. Ryder Cup 2016 Accommodation - 2967 Casco Pt. wayzata,mn 55391 . Are you saying if they instead ask for $9,999 that it will still throw up flags?

Hi Guys,

My house is booked, I received the deposit today. :banana: I just had a thought and would really like some advice on it;

I am expecting my second baby this December and am taking leave from work for 7 months next year. Should I wait until next January to lodge this deposit so as to keep my tax bill as small as possible? Is there any benefit in doing this? I will also be lodging the remaining balance next year.

Thanks so much
Tracy

That is known as structuring and is a separate crime all by itself.

Not only is that structuring, the amounts are inaccurate.

Hi pwjohn,
This 3 bedroom house is available for $10,000. Ryder Cup 2016 Accommodation - 2967 Casco Pt. wayzata,mn 55391 . Are you saying if they instead ask for $9,999 that it will still throw up flags?

The new amount is 5000.00 & up. Not ten thousand.

Forum List

Back