Neighbor down from hell

Am I the only one starting to question whether the problem in her neighborhood is actually the neighbors?

I have to agree with sb here......if you haven't taken the time to speak to them yourself, why should any of us take the time to solve your problem for you.

If its me, I have a two step plan of attack:

1. Talk to them, if that doesn't work,
2. Kill the dogs.

sb – strollingbones, smart bitch, stupid bitch, or stupid bastard? I think you meant strollingbones.

I would have to say that I am posting for open discussions only. I mean if you could give me some advice that would be great, but no where from my writing that I had asked for an advice from anyone here.

I let the Officer from the Animal Humane Services to do the talking to them representing me. Would you think they would yield to my complaints knowing that they could go ballistic on me and start yelling obscenity at me? Why put myself through such horror when I know what they have done repeatedly without me talking to them.

I wouldn’t kill the dogs; they are not at fault, but the owners are. Would you recommend me killing the owners then?

Am I the only one starting to question whether the problem in her neighborhood is actually the neighbors?

No you're not the only one but you should change your perceptions of things in this world - the reality and the order of the human nature. Have you heard of Celebration, Florida?

Forum List

Back