Negros... stop calling C-Span! LOL!!!!

Holy Shit! A stupid person! Wow. That's something you don't see every day.

Is there a point to the thread and, if so, what is it?

It. Is. Fucking. Funny.

You have completely exceed my patience. Ripping the Op because you are too passive-aggressive to try ripping me again, at least for another 12 to 14 hours?

Meet me in the parking lot bitch. I promise, one of us will not be walking back to our homes. Corner of Fifth and Main, noon today, EST.

One of us will be lying on the pavement, broken and bleeding.

Show up...or shut up. This sneaky bullshit of yours is for cowards, and I have NO patience for angry sneaky crazy stupid sexually-deprived cowards on the "net.

You. Have. Been. Warned.

Oh Pul-leeze ...

The newbie 'Madeline' reminds me of another female, rather prone to hysterical outbursts... Her name escapes me at present. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I think it has one 'n', not two. :lol::lol::lol:

It. Is. Fucking. Funny.

You have completely exceed my patience. Ripping the Op because you are too passive-aggressive to try ripping me again, at least for another 12 to 14 hours?

Meet me in the parking lot bitch. I promise, one of us will not be walking back to our homes. Corner of Fifth and Main, noon today, EST.

Show up...or shut up. This sneaky bullshit of yours is for cowards, and I have NO patience for angry sneaky crazy stupid sexually-deprived cowards on the "net.

You. Have. Been. Warned.

You will see I thanked you for that post. Just to clarify, it's a "Thanks" for making it clear that under certain circumstances you will fly off the handle for very little reason whatsoever.

Had you been drinking when you made that post? Did you just have a fight with someone in the real world and had a load of pent up aggression? I'm sure that you must have some historical animosity towards Cali, but do you consider that sort of reaction reasonable, particularly when it was a comment to someone else?

Good grief!

To the best of my knowledge, I have no history with her..... and if I do, I don't really give a rats ass. I just really dislike hysterical whiners. She is clearly a hysterical whiner.

LIAR. Anyone who does not believe me, search for "Madeline CaliforniaGirl". I cannot be bothered to address this by linking 101 post URLs..

You will see I thanked you for that post. Just to clarify, it's a "Thanks" for making it clear that under certain circumstances you will fly off the handle for very little reason whatsoever.

Had you been drinking when you made that post? Did you just have a fight with someone in the real world and had a load of pent up aggression? I'm sure that you must have some historical animosity towards Cali, but do you consider that sort of reaction reasonable, particularly when it was a comment to someone else?

Good grief!

To the best of my knowledge, I have no history with her..... and if I do, I don't really give a rats ass. I just really dislike hysterical whiners. She is clearly a hysterical whiner.

LIAR. Anyone who does not believe me, search for "Madeline CaliforniaGirl". I cannot be bothered to address this by linking 101 post URLs..

Fuck off calling me a liar, you hysterical fool.

I seem to have given you the impression I'm a Ma'am. I'm actually a Ma'an, but that's OK.

I'm sorry to hear about the cataracts thing. That sucks.

My apologies for the gender-bender. I cannot tell (mostly) from a nick here, but I could have from yours. I was a tad fast on the reply because I felt bad and did not want to distress any other Dear Reader more'n absolutely necessary.

The cataracts are no biggie. I still read, watach tv, drive etc. Just need to adapt. As they say -- getting old, it's not for pussies. LOL.

Adapting is a good way to deal with it. Look at Monet.

The newbie 'Madeline' reminds me of another female, rather prone to hysterical outbursts... Her name escapes me at present. I think it has one 'n', not two.
If you are trying to call me or someone else a ******,dun be shy -- just spit it out CaliforniaGirl. If you are not, but you are threatening to go ripp on some other chick you think may be friendly to me as yet another iteration of the sneaky approach to life on the 'net.......

Just know, I will stick up for friends. Sometimes even just for a person I dun know who is getting tossed up the burning pyre unjustly.

I dun think I can be any more clear: it is not in your best interest to keep this up. You will not be loving how the next part of this song and dance makes you feel. Knock it off now, and I will never mention it again. It can be as if this never happened. Fresh start, and all that.

Keep it up, and you will regret it. The next decision about this horseshit you make warrants some thought on your part.

The newbie 'Madeline' reminds me of another female, rather prone to hysterical outbursts... Her name escapes me at present. I think it has one 'n', not two.
If you are trying to call me or someone else a ******,dun be shy -- just spit it out CaliforniaGirl. If you are not, but you are threatening to go ripp on some other chick you think may be friendly to me as yet another iteration of the sneaky approach to life on the 'net.......

Just know, I will stick up for friends. Sometimes even just for a person I dun know who is getting tossed up the burning pyre unjustly.

I dun think I can be any more clear: it is not in your best interest to keep this up. You will not be loving how the next part of this song and dance makes you feel. Knock it off now, and I will never mention it again. It can be as if this never happened. Fresh start, and all that.

Keep it up, and you will regret it. The next decision about this horseshit you make warrants some thought on your part.

Fucking idiot.

Holy Shit! A stupid person! Wow. That's something you don't see every day.

Is there a point to the thread and, if so, what is it?

It. Is. Fucking. Funny.

You. Have. Been. Warned.

LOL...Nothing like tough guy cyber threats to show folks how idiotic you are.

It. Is. Fucking. Funny.

You. Have. Been. Warned.

Oh Pul-leeze ...

The newbie 'Madeline' reminds me of another female, rather prone to hysterical outbursts... Her name escapes me at present. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I think it has one 'n', not two. :lol::lol::lol:

Hey....we. have. been. warned.

:rolleyes:

No, she is not....but she is comparing you to a crazy lady and IMO, that is appropriate.

Poor innocent thread got hijacked and flown to a very unhappy place.

Whats the matter with CSpan? Don't they have a dump button? The call screener was asleep?

You must be one of them "uppity" ones.

Cataracts are the least of your fuckin' worries in life

Take your pill and shut the fuck up!

YouTube - C-SPAN Caller Complains: Too Many Black People Call In

You just can't make that foolish shit up.:lol::lol:

Here it comes, "there's just so many of them".

"They're only ten percent of the population, now I don't know what you can do about it..."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The new conspiracy.

We're taking over C-Span.:lol::lol:

I swear I almost had a heart attack watching this video.:eusa_angel:

It's not a conspiracy. But it is quite blatant. And I'm not referring to the "black" part.

Host: Lets hear from St. Pauls, North Carolina, Bill’s a Republican caller.

Caller: Yeah, I’d like to make a little respectful criticism here, uh, about C-SPAN.
The Last two guys, I know were white guys. But you have black folks calling in on the Republican line, and Independent's ... and you have so many of them I can’t believe this is just an accident. If you keep on with the way you’ve been programming you should change your name from C-SPAN to Black-Span; I mean I know they have an opinion, but I wish, that they’d be honest and call in on the right line. Everyone of them thinks that Obama is Jesus Christ and they don’t like when anybody criticizes him. Well I didn’t hear all this ...uh...anger..when George Bush was in; I mean all they did was criticize George Bush...every day you’d hear: “He lied, he lied," and all this stuff. I don’t know how so many of these folks, if they’re 10 percent or 12 percent of the population can seem to be eighty percent of your callers. Now I don’t know what you can do about it but I’m just about ready and I think a lot of other Republicans and conservatives are just about ready to just go somewhere else.

Host: Well Bill, I understand your frustration. We open up our phones lines with categories of Republicans, Democrats, and Independent-or-Other and hope that folks call in on the line that best reflects their view, though it is tough sometimes to...uh.. to... discern that. We appreciate your input.

This is a real problem. Bill has it exactly right, although he need not have been so honest as to have mentioned the part about "blacks"
C-SPAN has a caller segment during which the Host reads segments from National (and International) Newspaper articles, mainly on political topics of the day, and the viewers have the opportunity to call in and make comments. There are three lines clearly delineated as Democrat, Republican, and Other-Independent.

Clearly the Democrats call in on the “Democrat line, there are no Republican callers there.

And on the “Other-Independent” line. Few if any conservative "sounding" callers call in and comment on the “Other” line.

But the Democrats ALSO CONTROL the Republican line.

They have to lie about their party affiliation to do that, and it is easy to discern that they are frauds calling on the wrong line by the content of their comments.

It is so bad that Republicans many mornings only get in about twenty percent on their own line, so by those proportions, what should be approximately one half or one third Republican callers ends up being only 20% of 33%, and therefore only about 7-to-10 percent of Republican callers.

The Host did not look like he was overly shocked to hear this, because he knows it is true. He is not doing his job. A good host can discipline the callers by challenging their credentials, and discourage it, and this guy just doesn’t want to put out the effort: "...you have so many of them I can’t believe this is just an accident." [here I don't think "Bill" was implying it was a "conspiracy" but instead a willing dereliction of duty of the host: “[We]... hope that folks call in on the line that best reflects their view, though it is tough sometimes to...uh.. to... discern that. We appreciate your input.”

This situation is telling.
That is to say... which side of the political spectrum is intent on denying the other side a fair representation of free speech. It is consistent with what we see everywhere on news shows where 1-conservative is up against 3 or 4 liberals, not even counting a host who we know is also a liberal. We also see conservative panel members interrupted by liberal panel members for more than the other way around, though I’m quite certain that our liberal friends would deny that.
Only on Fox do we get a fairly equal representation of opinion by both sides where panels are involved.

As I said, the caller imbalance on C-SPAN is quite blatant. It is so bad that it drives conservative listeners away from viewing.

Last edited:

You must be one of them "uppity" ones.

Cataracts are the least of your fuckin' worries in life

Take your pill and shut the fuck up!

Ah have already had my Big Girl Pill today, Wicked Jester. I am nakkie ATM, so I admit, I do not have my Big Girl Panties on, but I did earlier.

biggirlpanties.jpg

Do you need some help finding yours?

YouTube - C-SPAN Caller Complains: Too Many Black People Call In

You just can't make that foolish shit up.:lol::lol:

Here it comes, "there's just so many of them".

"They're only ten percent of the population, now I don't know what you can do about it..."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The new conspiracy.

We're taking over C-Span.:lol::lol:

I swear I almost had a heart attack watching this video.:eusa_angel:

It's not a conspiracy. But it is quite blatant. And I'm not referring to the "black" part.

Host: Lets hear from St. Pauls, North Carolina, Bill’s a Republican caller.

Caller: Yeah, I’d like to make a little respectful criticism here, uh, about C-SPAN.
The Last two guys, I know were white guys. But you have black folks calling in on the Republican line, and Independent's ... and you have so many of them I can’t believe this is just an accident. If you keep on with the way you’ve been programming you should change your name from C-SPAN to Black-Span; I mean I know they have an opinion, but I wish, that they’d be honest and call in on the right line. Everyone of them thinks that Obama is Jesus Christ and they don’t like when anybody criticizes him. Well I didn’t hear all this ...uh...anger..when George Bush was in; I mean all they did was criticize George Bush...every day you’d hear: “He lied, he lied," and all this stuff. I don’t know how so many of these folks, if they’re 10 percent or 12 percent of the population can seem to be eighty percent of your callers. Now I don’t know what you can do about it but I’m just about ready and I think a lot of other Republicans and conservatives are just about ready to just go somewhere else.

Host: Well Bill, I understand your frustration. We open up our phones lines with categories of Republicans, Democrats, and Independent-or-Other and hope that folks call in on the line that best reflects their view, though it is tough sometimes to...uh.. to... discern that. We appreciate your input.

This is a real problem. Bill has it exactly right, although he need not have been so honest as to have mentioned the part about "blacks"
C-SPAN has a caller segment during which the Host reads segments from National (and International) Newspaper articles, mainly on political topics of the day, and the viewers have the opportunity to call in and make comments. There are three lines clearly delineated as Democrat, Republican, and Other-Independent.

Clearly the Democrats call in on the “Democrat line, there are no Republican callers there.

And on the “Other-Independent” line. Few if any conservative "sounding" callers call in and comment on the “Other” line.

But the Democrats ALSO CONTROL the Republican line.

They have to lie about their party affiliation to do that, and it is easy to discern that they are frauds calling on the wrong line by the content of their comments.

It is so bad that Republicans many mornings only get in about twenty percent on their own line, so by those proportions, what should be approximately one half or one third Republican callers ends up being only 20% of 33%, and therefore only about 7-to-10 percent of Republican callers.

The Host did not look like he was overly shocked to hear this, because he knows it is true. He is not doing his job. A good host can discipline the callers by challenging their credentials, and discourage it, and this guy just doesn’t want to put out the effort: "...you have so many of them I can’t believe this is just an accident." [here I don't think "Bill" was implying it was a "conspiracy" but instead a willing dereliction of duty of the host: “[We]... hope that folks call in on the line that best reflects their view, though it is tough sometimes to...uh.. to... discern that. We appreciate your input.”

This situation is telling.
That is to say... which side of the political spectrum is intent on denying the other side a fair representation of free speech. It is consistent with what we see everywhere on news shows where 1-conservative is up against 3 or 4 liberals, not even counting a host who we know is also a liberal. We also see conservative panel members interrupted by liberal panel members for more than the other way around, though I’m quite certain that our liberal friends would deny that.
Only on Fox do we get a fairly equal representation of opinion by both sides where panels are involved.

As I said, the caller imbalance on C-SPAN is quite blatant. It is so bad that it drives conservative listeners away from viewing.

It's nice to see someone has a clue about what the caller was complaining about. American Horse is correct.

Hey uptownlivin90, I am constantly amazed at how little it takes to be accused of being a racist, that word has lost all of it's meaning and has been made to be a joke. Was it the fact that the man on the phone was from the south or his accent that caused you to label him as a racist?

ROFL

"Change the name from C-Span to Black-Span!"

Hilarious.

Instead of having a Republican line, a Democrat line and an Independent line, maybe they should have a White line, a Black line, a Hispanic line, an Asian line, etc.

Forum List

Back