Negroes Gone Wild: 200-person Baby Shower Brawl

This is why it pays to have an education you can see that the guys were Hispanic not black. I guess if you have dark skin you can't tell the difference between an African or someone of African descent and a latino of dark complexion. Fucking idiot.

Here's a secret....the link you posted was that of dark skinned Latinos not Blacks...But as a racist its all the same to you.

I bet you call Puerto Ricans Mexican huh?

Heres a little secret: I don't hate blacks but love pointing out reality.

I'm posting on a message board for this reason.

I think the question is why did this happen? My opinion? Too many drunken men using a baby shower as an excuse to get wild and crazy and much too drunk likely. I still say baby showers at night with lots of men and drinking are not the norm. Maybe this culture has their own traditions for such celebrations but this one went bad obviously.

Some officers were assaulted; one man was stunned with a stun gun. Four officers suffered minor injuries.

More than 200 people were at the baby shower, which was scheduled from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.

Come on, some pregnant mother is hanging out in all this chaos? No thanks.

Video of baby shower brawl released - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

This is why it pays to have an education you can see that the guys were Hispanic not black. I guess if you have dark skin you can't tell the difference between an African or someone of African descent and a latino of dark complexion. Fucking idiot.

the "Latinos" DeJesus, LeCarlos and D'Paco may look like snowflakes compared to you but....

using your logic this guy is Irish

R_Kelly_Double_Up_Cover.jpg

I didn't look at the pics but the fact is many hispanics are negroids. Hell, almost all Dominicans are nothing but spansih speaking negroes.

I didn't look at the pics but the fact is many hispanics are negroids. Hell, almost all Dominicans are nothing but spansih speaking negroes.

Translation, 'They all look alike to me'.

This is why you don't wear your little brothers shirt and use it as an avatar picture. I think all that constriction is suppressing the necessary oxygen in your circulatory system. You are obviously no anthropologist nor did you make a rational judgment just demonstrating typical idiotic statements

Negroes Gone Wild: 200-person Baby Shower Brawl

Baby shower turns into 200-person brawl ending in 4 arrests | Mail Online

Quote:
Baby shower turns into 200-person brawl ending in 4 arrests

Quote:
Just one sucker punch turned a happy Massachusetts baby shower into a brawl fo bottle-smashing and chair-bashing between 200 people.

The unruly mob surrounded police who say they were urging parents to get their kids away from the fray.

'The behavior was appalling. It was absolutely appalling.

There’s just no other way to put it,' Stoughton Police Executive Officer Robert Devine said. 'The worst part was there was a lot of children. Our officers were concerned about the safety of the little ones, while the people who were fighting apparently could have cared less. They were swinging chairs and smashing bottles.'

What a bunch of dumb fuckers.:lol:

use a....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cthhnAoZ1GU]200 round glock - YouTube[/ame]

on the Situation

Last edited:

Forum List

Back