Negroes: a case study in 'freerange rutting'

So basically you are saying that black people are not much different than the experimental subjects in the novel "The Island of Dr. Moreau"?

That blacks are always on the verge of reverting back to their animalistic nature at any time if not controlled by civilizing forces.

So basically you are saying that black people are not much different than the experimental subjects in the novel "The Island of Dr. Moreau"?

That blacks are always on the verge of reverting back to their animalistic nature at any time if not controlled by civilizing forces.

I am pointing out that there is human biodiversity. Why is diversity such a valued thing until someone actually describes it?

You are really quoting a work of fiction to state your case? I guess I shouldn't be surprised: You quote the Koran all the time. At least Dr. Moreau doesn't call for violent jihad.

fail? that's it! your whole argument?

typical when racial issues are discussed. ad homenem, wishful thinking and temper tantrums on your side. logical explanations and data from my side.

He failed to prove your point. Period.

obviously you have no ideas on the subject or you would have offered them up.

come back anytime you have something to say

Look you moron, you made a claim, I asked to see what you had to support said claim. You have offered nothing.

You're right. Inbreeding all the way.
Inbreeding would cause a group to have the same features:

ugandaSplash_685x496px.jpg

Forum List

Back