Negroes: a case study in 'freerange rutting'

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Seventy-two percent of black babies are born to unmarried mothers today, according to government statistics...

The black community's 72 percent rate eclipses that of most other groups: 17 percent of Asians, 29 percent of whites, 53 percent of Hispanics and 66 percent of Native Americans were born to unwed mothers in 2008, the most recent year for which government figures are available. The rate for the overall U.S. population was 41 percent.
Blacks Struggle with 72 Percent Unwed Mothers Rate

It's not 'the man' keeping you down, morons...

Seventy-two percent of black babies are born to unmarried mothers today, according to government statistics...

The black community's 72 percent rate eclipses that of most other groups: 17 percent of Asians, 29 percent of whites, 53 percent of Hispanics and 66 percent of Native Americans were born to unwed mothers in 2008, the most recent year for which government figures are available. The rate for the overall U.S. population was 41 percent.
Blacks Struggle with 72 Percent Unwed Mothers Rate

It's not 'the man' keeping you down, morons...

wow! you truly have no clue, do you?

Oh YAY! Another thread on the same topic.

I'm more concerned with idiots who can't use a 'search' function, than blacks, or hispanics, or gays, or any other random minority group. The lack of ability to use a 'search' function demonstrates an inability to put brain into drive before posting.

There's no denying that there are problems within the Black community and many of their own making, but to deny that somehow socio-historical realities aren't still playing themselves out is going down the slippery slope painting a group of millions of people "lesser" or "inferior," which is dangerous.

Oh YAY! Another thread on the same topic.

I'm more concerned with idiots who can't use a 'search' function, than blacks, or hispanics, or gays, or any other random minority group. The lack of ability to use a 'search' function demonstrates an inability to put brain into drive before posting.

the other thread should have been moved here.

the culture of child rearing is different in Africa. there are even areas where inheritance passes down to the children of the man's sisters rather than his own children. it makes sense because that guarantees at least a partial bloodline.

I've said it before but it bears repeating. evolution selected for low paternal investment in africa, and high paternal investment in harsh northern climates. it is no wonder that black men would naturally prefer for the state to look after their progeny, or that whites and asians naturally prefer to bond with their children. it is stupid of our society to expect blacks to deny their human nature or to expect that blacks can easily fit into a culture that developed to make use of a different set of skills and tendencies than the ones blacks possess.

There's no denying that there are problems within the Black community and many of their own making, but to deny that somehow socio-historical realities aren't still playing themselves out is going down the slippery slope painting a group of millions of people "lesser" or "inferior," which is dangerous.
What 'socio-historical reality' makes it impossible to keep your legs shut or take the pill?

It's a major problem of the black community, but you don't hear many speaking out against it. Occasionally a Bill Cosby or someone like that but then it fades away until the next time.

If the Jesses and Als and their types really wanted to do something to help their people they'd start a crusade to educate their people as to how damning this problem is and has been to their culture.

It's a major problem of the black community, but you don't hear many speaking out against it. Occasionally a Bill Cosby or someone like that but then it fades away until the next time.

If the Jesses and Als and their types really wanted to do something to help their people they'd start a crusade to educate their people as to how damning this problem is and has been to their culture.

nobody gets rich from preaching personal resposibility

the culture of child rearing is different in Africa. there are even areas where inheritance passes down to the children of the man's sisters rather than his own children. it makes sense because that guarantees at least a partial bloodline.

I've said it before but it bears repeating. evolution selected for low paternal investment in africa, and high paternal investment in harsh northern climates. it is no wonder that black men would naturally prefer for the state to look after their progeny, or that whites and asians naturally prefer to bond with their children. it is stupid of our society to expect blacks to deny their human nature or to expect that blacks can easily fit into a culture that developed to make use of a different set of skills and tendencies than the ones blacks possess.

Are you on crack?

Are you on crack?

what point are you disagreeing with? do you have any data to back up your arguments? all the studies I have seen show that whites and asians invest more time and resources into their children than blacks do. please explain your point of view.

Are you on crack?

what point are you disagreeing with? do you have any data to back up your arguments? all the studies I have seen show that whites and asians invest more time and resources into their children than blacks do. please explain your point of view.

Where's the data to support your argument?

Are you on crack?

Where's the data to support your argument?

I'll back up my statements when someone else makes their case. Family investment starts with prenatal care, moves to breastfeeding, infant care, immunizations, swimming lessons, non tv entertainment, pre school involvement, .....etc. Whites even talk to their children more, and more effectively, than blacks do.

edit- I forgot to add that whites prepare the family home by getting married and living in good neighbourhoods more often than blacks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back