Negro Shoots White Girl, She Dies

I'm tired of this "wrong time, wrong place" bullshit.
This is the USA. Anyplace, anytime should be safe.
Low life animal scum hethan wretched piss poor excuse for humans.

Thank your gun culture...

Guns do allow individuals with elevated emotional distress to exact recompence with hastily abbreviated dispatch.

Yet, killing me softly with his song is still killing.

Individuals with elevated emotional distress will exact recompence with hastily abbreviated dispatch whether they have a gun or not. A gun is only a tool they may use, if they don't have a gun, they will use whatever they can get their hands on even if it IS their hands.

I focus on black and hispanic crime because those two groups commit above and beyond and overwelmingly the greatest amount of crime both in America and world wide.

BTW any white people that commit crime is a piece of shit

History does not support you in your claim. In fact, history suggests the exact opposite. Your kind are the biggest criminals the world has ever seen.
U.S. incarceration rates by race | Prison Policy Initiative

I'm tired of this "wrong time, wrong place" bullshit.
This is the USA. Anyplace, anytime should be safe.
Low life animal scum hethan wretched piss poor excuse for humans.

lol, our gun culture has nothing to do with it. Violence is everywhere, it's human nature. Guns do not cause anything, they are only a tool. If it was not guns, it would be knifes, stones, sticks, bows, fist, etc... It does not matter what tool is used, violence is violence. As long as we have individuals who are not smart enough to keep their violent ways in check, this will happen no matter what tool is used.

Then perhaps you can explain why americas murder and crime rate using guns are so disproportionately high as compared with other nations. How come the other nations' crimes commited with "knifes,stones,bows,fist,etc..." don't compensate for the discrepancy?

I focus on black and hispanic crime because those two groups commit above and beyond and overwelmingly the greatest amount of crime both in America and world wide.

History does not support you in your claim. In fact, history suggests the exact opposite. Your kind are the biggest criminals the world has ever seen.
U.S. incarceration rates by race | Prison Policy Initiative

By posting this link, are you saying you agree with me or that you disagree? There's an interesting link within the link you posted entitled "Incarceration is not an equal oppurtunity punishment". It charges the "leader of the free world" with being a racist nation, as it incarcerated a higher number of it's black citizens under that devil GWB than Apartheid South Africa did! If you agree with me, then that link makes a great point. However, I hope you realize that if you disagree, that would mean you posted a link to support your idea that actually disproves it. That would also mean that you didn't actually read it all yourself, and it would be silly to post something in support of your argument if you didn't actually read it. So again I ask, by posting this link are you saying you agree with me or that you disagree?

lol, our gun culture has nothing to do with it. Violence is everywhere, it's human nature. Guns do not cause anything, they are only a tool. If it was not guns, it would be knifes, stones, sticks, bows, fist, etc... It does not matter what tool is used, violence is violence. As long as we have individuals who are not smart enough to keep their violent ways in check, this will happen no matter what tool is used.

Then perhaps you can explain why americas murder and crime rate using guns are so disproportionately high as compared with other nations. How come the other nations' crimes commited with "knifes,stones,bows,fist,etc..." don't compensate for the discrepancy?

We have a larger diversity of races in the U.S., thus more tension between them. We also have more gangs, mostly another 'race' thing. The gangs segregate themselves and when they cross paths all H*** breaks loose. If it were not for the gangs and liberal attitudes towards them we would not have such a high crime rate.

Also, our crime rate using firearms is higher because a firearm is the number one choice of tool to use for those gangs. It is easy to use, they don't have to be right up next to a person, they can conceal one better than, say, a bow, and they get them illegally.

However, it is just a TOOL not a cause. Blaming a tool is like blaming a victim rather than the murderer. A tool will just sit where it was laid until someone gets the notion to pick it up and use it. Whether it be for a crime, self defence, recreation, hunting, etc... A tool is a tool, what you do with that tool is a different story.

Last edited:

Hi Tank: If you recognize the correlation with race and socioeconomic class connected with poverty and crime, do you also recognize and support the SOLUTIONS coming from within the community for the same reasons? The same peer bonding that can lead to mob behavior is also the key to effective peer counseling to break out of the cycle of abuse and addiction to drugs, crime and incarceration.

Since you recognize the problem I hope you recognize the solution as well!

Below is an article about one courageous young man, who beat the odds that were against him, and is now seeking a doctorate where his thesis will focus on documenting the peer program that worked in his case, and to promote this model to reform criminal corrections.

Tank -- if you are truly concerned about helping the Latino and African American communities in addressing their issues, I hope you research successful proven programs, and direct your attention and publicity to those. These people need all the help they can get to promote effective solutions instead of politicians exploiting the fear of problems!

Example of a successful program:

Family and focus helped him beat the odds
[Apr 8, 2010] Houstonian Devon Wade, 20, is the first black student at LSU to receive the ... it out to come back. That's what the community lacks.” renee.lee@ chron.com
Smiley High grad who beat odds wins national award | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle - Cached

How many more programs like this exist around the country, which we don't hear about because the media and politics only focus on bad news, fear and complaints, and don't focus on promoting solutions to the cycle of crime in our most at risk communities?

Please be a voice for solutions that deserve national attention, if you really want to address issues of crime at the root. Thank you!

Forum List

Back