Negro Shoots White Girl, She Dies

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Officers responded to that call and found 20-year-old Kasey Ragan of Natchitoches, a psychology major and honor roll student at NSU, unresponsive with a single gunshot would to the throat.

Ragan was pronounced dead shortly after.

Police believe that 25-year-old, Jeremy Osborn of Natchitoches, pulled the trigger during that fight.

"She was definitely in the wrong place at the wrong time and I don't know if she was the intended victim or not," said Detective Walker. "Or, if it was a random shooting due to the fight, due to agitation. That will, of course, come out in the investigation."

Suspect In Natchitoches Shooting Surrenders - Local News Story - KTBS Shreveport

I'm tired of this "wrong time, wrong place" bullshit.
This is the USA. Anyplace, anytime should be safe.
Low life animal scum hethan wretched piss poor excuse for humans.

• Banned
If the races of this story were reversed, this would be a bigger story then the tsunami.

I know that. We all know that.

There was a time when the races in such stories were reversed - on a grand scale.
No one paid it any mind. It was the times.

And these are now the times in which we live. It's as much a sad commentary as it was back then.

One of my best college friends in the '70s was a black guy. He called me his corn-fed mark.
I called him my Oreo.
When you're friends you can talk that shit.
We smoked lots of weed too.

He invited me and my roommate to his dorm room to hang out. There were 4 other brothers there and we all watched a documentary on the KKK. It was all cool and we had a very frank discussion about race relation then, and then.

So we decided to go to the basketball game on campus. During the Star Spangled Banner, he and his buddies remained seated chanting "NOT 'TILL WE'RE FREE". My roomie and I stood in silent respect.
It was all cool.
Then we went out and smoked some more weed.

My brother was beaten to within an inch of his life because he cut off a group of black pedestrians who were jaywalking.

In the emergency room he was delirious, shouting about those ******* who tried to kill him.
He thought it was strange that the ER nurse (black) insisted on taking 12 x-rays of his head.

He later contracted thyroid cancer.

And the beat goes on...

I soon as I saw the thread I knew the tank posted it. I showed a few of my black friends some of your posts, they didn't get mad, they just laughed. They are above you and your racist foolishness.

rep coming your way. Nice.

I soon as I saw the thread I knew the tank posted it. I showed a few of my black friends some of your posts, they didn't get mad, they just laughed. They are above you and your racist foolishness.
Why would they laugh at some honor student being murdered?

Tank, I've read your threads til' I've had it neck high. You're such an ignorant piece of shit. Instead of condemning senseless acts of violence, you use them to smear black people. You immature fucking prick. What about all the white people who've killed black people? Did they all do that because they're white? No, they're just seriously fucked up individuals committing senseless acts of violence.

Jared Laughner, Gabrielle Giffords' Alleged Shooter (UPDATE)

^.. not a black guy. Should blacks blame you and me and everyone that has white skin for this whacko's actions?

Racists are some of the worst people in society, IMO.

I focus on black and hispanic crime because those two groups commit above and beyond and overwelmingly the greatest amount of crime both in America and world wide.

BTW any white people that commit crime is a piece of shit

Last edited:

Thank your gun culture...

Guns do allow individuals with elevated emotional distress to exact recompence with hastily abbreviated dispatch.

Yet, killing me softly with his song is still killing.

Romacing a heart
Take it in your palm
Nurturing from start

Beat it with your fist
Add it to your list
It's your start
To the name

Of gang

Dang bitch
Without a hitch
Without qualm
She da same

It's like it's
No thang
A stitch

Heat at first
Gives me thirst
As if
To tame

Treat me to fame

Cure my itch
With your art
Speak your psalm
To my heart

Tank, I've read your threads til' I've had it neck high. You're such an ignorant piece of shit. Instead of condemning senseless acts of violence, you use them to smear black people. You immature fucking prick. What about all the white people who've killed black people? Did they all do that because they're white? No, they're just seriously fucked up individuals committing senseless acts of violence.

Jared Laughner, Gabrielle Giffords' Alleged Shooter (UPDATE)

^.. not a black guy. Should blacks blame you and me and everyone that has white skin for this whacko's actions?

Racists are some of the worst people in society, IMO.

This post is about as good as it gets. Seriously, nice job. The op is a racist piece of shit. Period.

I focus on black and hispanic crime because those two groups commit above and beyond and overwelmingly the greatest amount of crime both in America and world wide.

So we can look forward to you showing white crimes?

History does not support you in your claim. In fact, history suggests the exact opposite. Your kind are the biggest criminals the world has ever seen.

Thank your gun culture...

lol, our gun culture has nothing to do with it. Violence is everywhere, it's human nature. Guns do not cause anything, they are only a tool. If it was not guns, it would be knifes, stones, sticks, bows, fist, etc... It does not matter what tool is used, violence is violence. As long as we have individuals who are not smart enough to keep their violent ways in check, this will happen no matter what tool is used.

Forum List

Back