Negro Herman Cain: Obama Needs To Prove His Eligibility

The OP is a holocaust denier and Nazi sympathizer. See my sig. So I promise you his use of the word Negro is meant to be as demeaning as possible.

Lol yikes, ok he's a sickening human being I'll give you that.

But just because someone hates jews doesn't mean they hate blacks, there probably is some correlation as a stupid bigot is more likely to be a stupid bigot again than someone with morals.

But in another case i think it's possible for a sane, rational human being to say the word negro and not be racist.
He used to post under the name of DavidDuke.

There is no reason on earth to point out that Cain is a "Negro" other than the fact that he questions Obama's birth certificate makes him a "good Negro" in USRetard's mind.

And a "bad Negro" in yours, as if that somehow makes you superior

But just because someone hates jews doesn't mean they hate blacks, there probably is some correlation as a stupid bigot is more likely to be a stupid bigot again than someone with morals.

But in another case i think it's possible for a sane, rational human being to say the word negro and not be racist.

There is no reason on earth to point out that Cain is a "Negro" other than the fact that he questions Obama's birth certificate makes him a "good Negro" in USRetard's mind.

do you ever address what someone says or do you always make up strawmen to beat up? USRetard used "negro" and you find a way to attack everyone else but the guy using terms from the 1940's

I just think he's an asshole, no mater what color he is...an asshole and a bad Republican (meaning he's a social conservative).

But feel free to project as you wish.

Interesting. As if Ravi was talking about Cain at all. :eusa_eh:

There you have it Americans. A negro wants Obama to prove his eligibility to be president. He wants him to produce his birth certificate. Is Herman Cain racist? I think not. This should shut people up who think it is racist to ask Obama to prove his eligibility of being a natural born citizen born to 'TWO'' U.S. citizen parents. It was the intent of the founders and it can be researched to great extent to confirm that they didn't want a dual citizen with ties to the British Crown to be president of the United States.

YouTube - Herman Cain: Obama Needs To Prove His Constitutional Eligibility - 3/30/2011

and YOU need to get over this Obama obsession Pale and realise there are more important government corruption issues to worry about instead of how a negro wants him to prove his eligibility.you are obviously a racist with your Obama obsession.

Last edited:
There you have it Americans. A negro wants Obama to prove his eligibility to be president. He wants him to produce his birth certificate. Is Herman Cain racist? I think not. This should shut people up who think it is racist to ask Obama to prove his eligibility of being a natural born citizen born to 'TWO'' U.S. citizen parents. It was the intent of the founders and it can be researched to great extent to confirm that they didn't want a dual citizen with ties to the British Crown to be president of the United States.

YouTube - Herman Cain: Obama Needs To Prove His Constitutional Eligibility - 3/30/2011

and YOU need to get over this Obama obsession Pale and realise there are more important government corruption issues to worry about instead of how a negro wants him to prove his eligibility.you are obviously a racist with your Obama obsession.

:eusa_eh:

USRetard is Pole Rider's puppet? oh my!

USRetard is Pole Rider's puppet? oh my!

you havent been able to put that together by now?:lol: The racist Pale obviously went to another location to post.Notice how Pale NEVER comes on here anymore to make these Obama threads and the only time he does is when after posting under USretired he comes back to post on that thread and just like Pale,only talks about Obama and NONE of the other presidents?:lol::lol:

Pale talked about how Obama doesnt follow the constitution and is liar,so what? that describes ALL the presidents in the last 4 decades or so yet he NEVER has anything to say about those presidents? Its so obvious racist Pale Rider is this guy.:lol:

Guess Pale doesnt remember Tricky Dick Nixon in watergate-"Im not a crook." or Bill "I never had sex with that woman." Clinton." how THEY trashed the constitution yet he could care less about them obviously because Pale-aka Army Retired. is a racist and hates black people.:lol:

Last edited:

do you ever address what someone says or do you always make up strawmen to beat up? USRetard used "negro" and you find a way to attack everyone else but the guy using terms from the 1940's

It's only a strawman because of the "inherent truth of liberalism" rule. Liberalism is truth, and liberal arguments should be given all benefits of doubt and connotations ignored when they are not convenient. If it's not, the response was a "strawman."

I just think he's an asshole, no mater what color he is...an asshole and a bad Republican (meaning he's a social conservative).

But feel free to project as you wish.

Liberals, you're funny. Come up with a person you don't like or an argument you disagree, say something negative about it and bam, it makes sense.

It really does take three liberals to have an effective circle jerk, doesn't it bodecea? That's why any time you see two liberals jerking each other off a third will join the circle so it doesn't appear weird.

It really does take three liberals to have an effective circle jerk, doesn't it bodecea? That's why any time you see two liberals jerking each other off a third will join the circle so it doesn't appear weird.

Anyone else find Kaz's posts to be a little strange....off kilter even? :eusa_eh:

It's only a strawman because of the "inherent truth of liberalism" rule. Liberalism is truth, and liberal arguments should be given all benefits of doubt and connotations ignored when they are not convenient. If it's not, the response was a "strawman."

Did you make a strawman to knock down the strawman?

:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back