Negro Behaviour

I already posted this about a month ago. The thread got moved or deleted.

A white teenager refuses to give her mobile number , she gets hit ...

“T’as pas un 06 ?”

americans often think that black behaviour is different in their country because of slavery and jim crow, etc. but it is pretty similar everywhere.

Netizens oft believe trollish behavior is different on their boards due to the moderators, subject matter, etc. However, it's pretty similar everywhere.

A white teenager refuses to give her mobile number , she gets hit ...

“T’as pas un 06 ?”

Caucasian behavior, white woman knowingly giving men HIV and has probably given many the men the disease which means she's deliberately contributing to the spread of AIDS:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtNCamFqdC0]YouTube - St Louis Prostitute Knowingly Infects Hundreds Of Men With HIV Virus[/ame]

It must truly suck to live constantly in fear.

Maybe you should consider moving someplace safe so you can get on with your life, Tank.

Vermont is rather nice.

When ******* will rape and murder your mother, wife or daughter i will come to the funeral, come up to you and start telling you jokes about rape.

You're slipping completely out of touch. Even Bass understands what this thread is about.

Last edited:

Maybe you should consider moving someplace safe so you can get on with your life, Tank.

Vermont is rather nice.

When ******* will rape and murder your mother, wife or daughter i will come to the funeral, come up to you and start telling you jokes about rape.

You're slipping completely out of touch. Even Bass understands what this thread is about.

If fear is about color and crime is racial explain this:

WHITE WATCH

This can be a back and forth game about who can puul up the most dirt on individuals and make ir racial, I'm just returning the favor to white racists.

Vermont is rather nice.

WHITE WATCH

This can be a back and forth game about who can puul up the most dirt on individuals and make ir racial, I'm just returning the favor to white racists.

You can only play the tit for tat game in places where blacks are a small minority. Otherwise it is a tit for tat tat tat tat tat tat game. No other race can come close to matching blacks for brutal and barbaric behaviour.

WHITE WATCH

You can only play the tit for tat game in places where blacks are a small minority. Otherwise it is a tit for tat tat tat tat tat tat game. No other race can come close to matching blacks for brutal and barbaric behaviour.

You don't want to try that game with me because you will not win, you don't know who you're messing with, your subjective BS is just that, subjective, but the *FACT* remains that no one has done to whites what whites have done to non-whites on a worldwide level, you seem to keep forgetting this every time you open your racist, dumb, uneducated trap to slander black people.

but the *FACT* remains that no one has done to whites what whites have done to non-whites on a worldwide level, you seem to keep forgetting this every time you open your racist, dumb, uneducated trap to slander black people.
If what you say is true why do the colored people run into the arms of the white man instead of away from the white man.

Forum List

Back