Negotiating Danger: Knight of Doomsday [Capitalism Drive-School]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Does capitalism (e.g., TrumpUSA) remind you of Ray Bradbury?

This patriotic fable about capitalism-doomsday management was inspired by Toys, and given its patriotic theme, I didn't feel comfortable posting it in the Writing section of USMB (but what do you think?).

Cheers (signing off),

====

Alas, the cyborg-knight, came up from the bottomless pit so he could rescue TrumpUSA from the depths of capitalism-depravity. Alas noted that on Earth (in America), capitalism vices bred all kinds of 'silent sins' (including narcotics-corruption, political bribery, gang-violence, media scandals, and product tampering). This world of vice bred by capitalism virtually created a 'doomsday scenario' (since sins were sullying the basic emotional optimism of everyday TrumpUSA consumers). Alas wondered about what his 'nemeses' (the warlocks of this 'cauldron') would resemble in the context of such utter ugliness. Was capitalism an itch?

villains2.jpg

As Alas negotiated in his mind the contours of true spiritual danger in this TrumpUSA 'mud-pit' and thought about the archangel Michael's war with Satan (the dragon) and the return of the Christ at the Biblical End of Days, Alas's 'nemeses' were revealed as 'cloaked' or 'masked' agents of real 'psychic' proportions. After all, perceiving sin in a matrix of commerce (TrumpUSA) required a good deal of 'camouflaging magic.' Alas discovered that one crime-syndicate in Gotham City called Black Mask was involved in an initiative to kill female cops for a deranged media-message about 'gender vanities' in a 'lust-inventive modern world.' Was the Apocalypse a form of car crash?

villains1.jpg

ALAS: "After making war with these 'bishops of vice' for nearly 5 years now, before and after Trump's election into the Presidency, I've learned that conquering the forces of capitalism darkness requires a strict adherence to the principles of idealism and optimism towards consumerism activity. You have to literally 'love' Facebook/Amazon/Wal-Mart in order to stand against these 'warlocks' of capitalism-corruption; otherwise TrumpUSA simply becomes a 'circus.' Defeating the likes of Black Mask and corrupt leaders and druglords and pimps and hitmen and provocateurs and gamblers required me to seriously invoke the 'magic' of communication. I used the press (The Post) to offer humanity a dose of superstition-pity...to save the soul of TrumpUSA. Capitalism was once again a thing of folklore."

====

:bigbed:

Forum List

Back