Negligent discharge of a fire arm.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
RIFLE ACCIDENTALLY GOES OFF AT SHOOTING RANGE, KILLING CYPRESS FATHER

CYPRESS, Texas - As deputies gathered details at Hot Wells Shooting Range, employees reacted to news of 36-year-old Joshua Cummings' death.

"Just a terrible tragedy," Hot Wells employee Stacy Byrd said.

Shooting range tragedy claims life of Cypress father

So then, first off this was no accident. It was negligent himicide. I do hope the retard who shot the guy commits suicide. He should feel lousy. First, through his negligence a man died for just getting out of his car. The victims kids won’t see their father again. The owner of the gun club will likely face legal action for his employees stupidity then there is all the bad press. Could spell the end of a forty year run for the gun club.

Somebody was grossly negligent. The party with the best insurance coverage will be sued, whether it's the gun club, the technician, the gun manufacturer, the bullet manufacturer, the contractor that constructed the building...you get the idea. There's no such thing as a tragic accident anymore. Somebody will pay. Somebody will get rich, while claiming through tear-stained eyes, that, "It's not about the money!"

Somebody was grossly negligent. The party with the best insurance coverage will be sued, whether it's the gun club, the technician, the gun manufacturer, the bullet manufacturer, the contractor that constructed the building...you get the idea. There's no such thing as a tragic accident anymore. Somebody will pay. Somebody will get rich, while claiming through tear-stained eyes, that, "It's not about the money!"

And the kicker? The owner of the gun club knows all that. As far as the victims widow and orphaned children go, I hope she she’s the gun club into oblivion. No excuse for that incident to happen. Likely won’t even go to court. The owner will have to pay. Only me question will be asked in court and it will be this. Did you follow all these very basic c common Spence rules for safe fire arm handling?

NRA Explore | NRA Gun Safety Rules

Nuff said.

Forum List

Back