Needle freaks

I have done a lot of drugs but never injected them by needles, don't have a problem with needles, I just never got that bad.

Weed.
Hash.
Hash oil.
Coke.
Angel Dust.
Windowpane.
Orange Sunshine.
Blotter.
Microdot.
Mushrooms.
White Cross.
Meth.

Hmmmmmmmmmm........ nope. No needles the re.
combined 7 out of 10 regular meth with blotter,Ag only once .that is hard core.

I was a big coke head for about five years off and on, getting pregnant ended all that, thankfully.
I tried meth twice, first time fell asleep, the second time I did crossword puzzles for three or four hours strait. I have done mushrooms, acid, molly, pills, and of course pot. The best high I ever experienced was benadryl through an IV when I had MRSA, I kept telling my friend I was on a magic carpet ride, and then almost fell out of the hospital bed.

I mixed ambien with coke once, big mistake. I almost killed myself. I liked to take muscle relaxers when I was coming down off of coke near the end of my habit when the come down started to get pretty bad.

i kinda stick with the gateway drug....pot....do we really have to list the drugs.....remember i was a child of the late 60s and early 70s....i hate to puke...hate it with a passion....will do anything to avoid it....i love the high of good opiates...love it...hated puking more...

Forum List

Back