Needed. Dog Whisperer.

Beagles are liberals.

I had one, sweet but aggravating as hell.
Had to have him put down a few years ago, sad day.

Beagles are liberals.

I had one, sweet but aggravating as hell.
Had to have him put down a few years ago, sad day.

that just about describes Gracie.. sweet, gentle, and stubborn as hell. and she is a sock thief too.

In Mexico; grown-ups control dogs and children...in America: dogs and children control grow-ups...
Cesar Millan (ph)

The man is a fuckwit.

GRRRrrrrrr!

He's a macho idiot who's been bitten many times (not shown in his videos) with is alpha-dog idiocy. Unfortunately he is charismatic and people believe it.

Watch any given episode of the dog whisperer with the sound turned down. Then watch the body language of the dog.......

This is ridiculous but true. This lady Beagle I have adopted gets fed twice a day. Dry kibbles served up in a blue bowl. AM feeding no problem.. She snarfs it right down.. Evening feeding? Well, about halfway through she backs up from the bowl and starts the Beagle bounce and howl,, it's comical, but she will not finish until we go outside and pour the food out of that bowl,, Today she ate it right off the deck. What is her Beagle problem? Anybody ever heard of this behavior? :confused:

Do you clean her bowl between feeds?

She wants a new (or clean) bowl.

She's a very very picky pooch, isn't she?

This is ridiculous but true. This lady Beagle I have adopted gets fed twice a day. Dry kibbles served up in a blue bowl. AM feeding no problem.. She snarfs it right down.. Evening feeding? Well, about halfway through she backs up from the bowl and starts the Beagle bounce and howl,, it's comical, but she will not finish until we go outside and pour the food out of that bowl,, Today she ate it right off the deck. What is her Beagle problem? Anybody ever heard of this behavior? :confused:

Maybe she's full after the first feeding...if you want to feed her twice a day, try cutting down on the portions...

In Mexico; grown-ups control dogs and children...in America: dogs and children control grow-ups...
Cesar Millan (ph)

I think you might be right, cause when she starts that howl we come a running,, jeez the whole freaking neighborhood can hear her.
The dog has been trained by you (unknownigly?) to do these things. How did you first know to change food from the blue bowl? The dog has NOT trained you, you have trained the dog. The dog most likely thinks it is somehow pleasing you which pleases the dog. Dogs are social animals and they want to please. solution is obvious

Forum List

Back