Need Your Tech Help USMB

Actually I was going to take up the KittenKoderKross here and say the same thing. Load it, plug in what ya need to plug in and it works.
Just switched printers a little while back, it recognized and loaded drivers for the new printer in seconds and I didn't have to use the install disc or hunt online for drivers.

Interesting. :eusa_think:

By the way all, thanks for your help, all fixed. I was able to download the correct stuff. :lol:

My advice to you? Get yourself an outboard drive. Do frequent backups. Seagate has drives that includes software that will (after you install it), automatically writes to a designated drive everything that you do...I.e., 'MIRROR' your main drive that contains all aspects of your system and more importantly your OS, Main Drive, etc...

It's an insurance policy. Also might I suggest Anti-Virus program called 'Trend Micro' Pro? I've been running this software for years, and have had no problems.

In this internet world? You need to arm and protect yourself. There's alot of MALWARE out there. I see it daily. Lot of creeps out there wanting to bring you down Dogbert.

I submit these suggestions as a friend, as a Tech.
Arm yourself.

Regards,

~T

Actually I was going to take up the KittenKoderKross here and say the same thing. Load it, plug in what ya need to plug in and it works.
Just switched printers a little while back, it recognized and loaded drivers for the new printer in seconds and I didn't have to use the install disc or hunt online for drivers.

Interesting. :eusa_think:

By the way all, thanks for your help, all fixed. I was able to download the correct stuff. :lol:

My advice to you? Get yourself an outboard drive. Do frequent backups. Seagate has drives that includes software that will (after you install it), automatically writes to a designated drive everything that you do...I.e., 'MIRROR' your main drive that contains all aspects of your system and more importantly your OS, Main Drive, etc...

It's an insurance policy. Also might I suggest Anti-Virus program called 'Trend Micro' Pro? I've been running this software for years, and have had no problems.

In this internet world? You need to arm and protect yourself. There's alot of MALWARE out there. I see it daily. Lot of creeps out there wanting to bring you down Dogbert.

I submit these suggestions as a friend, as a Tech.
Arm yourself.

Regards,

~T

your trend i once had to,didnt stop a virus on your photo bucket from giving my computer a trojan ?.

Hey there USMB. I currently need your tech help for those who can solve my problem I'm having.

Short Summary: Had to do a complete system restore for my desktop computer. Lost everything, had to put everything back on it.

I had to reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager and this is where the problem comes in.

My headphones currently are not being recognized by Realtek. I plug them in, and nothing happens. My speakers work perfect, but the headphones are just not reading as being there despite the fact they're plugged in.

And before you ask:

Using Windows XP
It's a couple years old
No, it's not on mute.

So, any ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Does this mean you want to borrow my baseball bat?:eusa_whistle:

Does this mean you want to borrow my baseball bat?:eusa_whistle:

If I wasn't able to fix it, I would of asked to borrow it. I was close too. :lol:

Doggie, next time instead of contemplating batting averages try something a little more satisfying.

m72law-1.jpg

Forum List

Back