Need to point fingers? Use the facts.

Silencing? Naw...

Just want 'em to stop talking like people who are lib/dems are so evil they're deserving of having violence done on them, that's all. You may notice Olbermann, Maddow, et. al. don't have to tell they're viewers that they don't want them to go out and actually do violence to conservative Republicans.

Show me where Palin or Beck or Limbaugh or Boehner or any other pundit, talk radio host or politician...hell, anyone...has said that.
Ann Coulter and Savage have said things like that

If they called for violence then they are out of their ever-lovin' minds.

I don't listen to either of those two...what did they say exactly?

And why aren't these the folks we're talking about instead of Palin and Beck and Boehner?

Show me where Palin or Beck or Limbaugh or Boehner or any other pundit, talk radio host or politician...hell, anyone...has said that.

And why aren't these the folks we're talking about instead of Palin and Beck and Boehner?
Ann has said to poison a SCOTUS judges "creme brulee"
and i dont remember exactly what savage has said, but hes always over the top

It's no one's fault, yet words have consequences. Make up your minds.
thing is, on the right, what i have heard is "words mean things" not that they had "consequences"

Words do mean things.

But when Obama says "When they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun"...I don't think he means that anyone has really brought a knife or for anyone to bring an actual gun...he's speaking figuatively.

When Palin says "Don't retreat, reload." she saying the same thing Obama is saying. Don't give up, comeback with a stronger argument.

Last edited:

Thanks, that was enough to look it up.

It looks like she was joking and said so.

"We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee," Coulter said. "That's just a joke, for you in the media."
Poor taste, but I don't think she seriously wanted anyone to poison Stevens.

Thanks, that was enough to look it up.

It looks like she was joking and said so.

"We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee," Coulter said. "That's just a joke, for you in the media."
Poor taste, but I don't think she seriously wanted anyone to poison Stevens.

agreed, but she did say it

This fruitcake acted alone. He apparently was not influenced by anyone on either side of the political spectrum. Those are the facts.

Here are the perceptions. There are a great many on the right that have spoken in terms that are incendiary. First in suggesting that our government in this democracy is our enemy. Second, by stating that 2nd amendment solutions should be sought because a majority voted in someone they do not like. And third, by images and referances to crosshairs and guns. None of the people making these statements meant to actually carry them out. However, as we recoil in horror at the events in Tucson, we cannot but remember the rhetoric and images. This is the kind of horror that they were refering to, and it will be reflected in peoples attitudes towards those created the rhetoric and images.

Those are the perceptions being desperately pushed by the left.

Good job, moron.

Here are the perceptions. There are a great many on the right that have spoken in terms that are incendiary
Such as:

"They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
“Get in their Faces!”
“I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
“Hit Back Twice As Hard”
“We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick."
"Their victory would mean hand to hand combat.”...
“It’s time to Fight for it.”
“Punish your enemies....”
“I’m itching for a fight.”

Right?
suggesting that our government in this democracy
Our government isn't in a democracy nor IS it a democracy.

Liberal media framing a debate without a shred of evidence...which turns out to be total hogwash.

Neither right nor left wing rhetoric had a thing to do with Loughner, Tuscon or Rep Giffords.

The facts bear it out.

So what is the left calling attention to?

Scoring political points against those they disagree with.
Some are positively gleeful they have graves to stand on to point fingers.

Liberal media framing a debate without a shred of evidence...which turns out to be total hogwash.

Neither right nor left wing rhetoric had a thing to do with Loughner, Tuscon or Rep Giffords.

The facts bear it out.

But they're severely disappointed that Loughner didn't leave a poorly written, barely legible, illiterate right wing tea party pro Palin manifesto.

The facts bear it out.

But they're severely disappointed that Loughner didn't leave a poorly written, barely legible, illiterate right wing tea party pro Palin manifesto.
Yep. So what do they do? Insist the right wing made him do it. Damn the reality, full meme ahead!

I think holding Limbaugh, Beck, and the rest of hate radio responsible is just plain dumb. The guy is a fruitcake. Does that mean that messages of hate and sometime violence have no effect on nuts like this. I doubt that but if you take left and right wing hate radio and TV add to that thousands of Internet Blogs that condone violence as the answer, TV, and movies that glorify violence, then there are lot of people that bear some responsibility, but most of all, Loughner.

Yep. So what do they do? Insist the right wing made him do it. Damn the reality, full meme ahead!
Not only that, but you can be Dupnik, the chief law enforcement officer for that county, and after the event basically tell the folks, "I knew something like this was coming" and have them all buffaloed so much, none ever ask, "Uhh, but if you knew, why didn't you have any deputies assigned to the event?"

Answer? He HOPED this would happen, and that the shooter would have a poorly written, barely legible, illiterate right wing tea party pro Palin manifesto left to find.

Because he's not really interested in doing his JOB -- protecting the folks. He's interested in pushing his political agenda.

So in other words he was a Tea Partier?

:D

j/k but there are some similarities.

I don't think you're going to find too many Tea Partiers citing the UN Human Rights Article 26 to prove that college should be free and tuition is illegal. :eusa_whistle:

Loughner's own words:

This school is with a majority of illiterate students that are in a genocide country. The teachers are illiterate. The debt that is in charge is illegal.

I don't trust in god.

Article 18 (Universal Human Rights) Everyone has the right to freedom of thought. conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching. practice. worship and observance.

Article 26.• (1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit· (2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.• (3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.

(p.39) http://s3.amazonaws.com/nytdocs/docs/556/556.pdf

Last edited:
Fact 1: Sheriff Dupnik knew this cluck Loughner was a danger to the community. His deputies had gone to the cluck's home on several occasions in the months prior to the shootings, concerning death threats.

Fact 2: Immediately after the shootings, Dupnik claimed "right wing rhetoric" was responsible. Repeating a mantra he'd used many times before the shooting.

Fact 3: Using fact 1 and fact 2, it's apparent that either A) The sheriff lies, and doesn't really think "right wing rhetoric" is a danger or, B) He thinks it's a danger but not really a bad one or C) He believes it IS a danger and was just hoping for some such to happen, as did.

Either way, we get to Fact 4: The survivors and the families of the deceased have a very good lawsuit case, for wrongful death and injury, because Dupnik didn't have ANY deputies at this public event led by his US Representative, in the middle of what he claims is a "hot political climate" where "violent right wing rhetoric" might drive someone to violence.

Loughner is responsible, alone, for the shooting. DUPNIK is liable for damages, for not doing his fucking JOB and making at the very least a token effort, to prevent it.

Not only that, but you can be Dupnik, the chief law enforcement officer for that county, and after the event basically tell the folks, "I knew something like this was coming" and have them all buffaloed so much, none ever ask, "Uhh, but if you knew, why didn't you have any deputies assigned to the event?"

Answer? He HOPED this would happen, and that the shooter would have a poorly written, barely legible, illiterate right wing tea party pro Palin manifesto left to find.

Because he's not really interested in doing his JOB -- protecting the folks. He's interested in pushing his political agenda.
I don't know if I'd go so far as to say he hoped it would happen, but he sure didn't hesitate to exploit it.

Fact 1: Sheriff Dupnik knew this cluck Loughner was a danger to the community. His deputies had gone to the cluck's home on several occasions in the months prior to the shootings, concerning death threats.

Fact 2: Immediately after the shootings, Dupnik claimed "right wing rhetoric" was responsible. Repeating a mantra he'd used many times before the shooting.

Fact 3: Using fact 1 and fact 2, it's apparent that either A) The sheriff lies, and doesn't really think "right wing rhetoric" is a danger or, B) He thinks it's a danger but not really a bad one or C) He believes it IS a danger and was just hoping for some such to happen, as did.

Either way, we get to Fact 4: The survivors and the families of the deceased have a very good lawsuit case, for wrongful death and injury, because Dupnik didn't have ANY deputies at this public event led by his US Representative, in the middle of what he claims is a "hot political climate" where "violent right wing rhetoric" might drive someone to violence.

Loughner is responsible, alone, for the shooting. DUPNIK is liable for damages, for not doing his fucking JOB and making at the very least a token effort, to prevent it.

LET ME CONCLUDE: Republicans are responsible for putting the state in debt, and cutting the police budgets causing massive layoffs and cut hours and days leading to no protection at the event.:eek:

LET ME CONCLUDE: Republicans are responsible for putting the state in debt, and cutting the police budgets causing massive layoffs and cut hours and days leading to no protection at the event.:eek:
State's been run by Dems most of the time. Napolitano left it in deep debt.

Dupnik's budget doesn't come from the state, it's from the county, also run by Dems forever. Dupnik never cited any budget problems.

You fail.

Last edited:

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say he hoped it would happen, but he sure didn't hesitate to exploit it.

His knowledge of the suspect is your exploitation of the suspects killings?? Does he have a duty to share with the media? DO the media have a right to know the details or not in a free press society??

His knowledge of the suspect is your exploitation of the suspects killings?? Does he have a duty to share with the media? DO the media have a right to know the details or not in a free press society??
He didn't give them any details. He gave them speculation on motive, which he later had to admit he had ZERO evidence to support.

You fail again in your desperate attempts to, for some reason, defend Dupnik.

State's been run by Dems most of the time. Napolitano left it in deep debt.

Dupnik's budget doesn't come from the state, it's from the county, also run by Dems forever. Dupnik never cited any budget problems.

You fail.

No, the state has not been run by Dem Governors most of the time. Take a walk down history lane. And if you lied about the first part, I assume you lied about the county as well. You fail extra-big-Time on this one.

Forum List

Back