Need to bring back the draft

Personally, I never felt the least bit sorry for the volunteers.

They signed up for the military.

For draftee's it was 2 years of service or 3 years in prison.

You should feel honored to get the opportunity to serve your country. It's the greatest act you can do.

The BIG ONE 1942 -1945. Won by a draft military.

US military was training with wooden rifles before PH.

And again bentdick lies.

Yes you see, it was my decision to retire after 22 years of active service.
But this isn't about Bush or Cheney, this is about you, curvelight making a personal attack on me and my service. And this is about the lies that you keep attempting to spread about me. So you keep trying to misdirect and keep lying about me all you want.
You have the gall to come on here and make these feeble attacks against my service and dare to talk about honor.
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. You are a proven liar and you do nothing here but add to that list of lies. Oh and I don't call you a liar loosely. If you would like I can direct everyone straight to where I proved you flat out lied about me. Besides on this thread that is. Is that what you want you little liar? Maybe We can start a thread about curvelights lies? But then, who would give a shit?
Any thread about a worthless piece of shit like you is a waste of bandwidth. In fact, even this one post is no longer worth my time.

You are good for some lite entertainment though. So don't feel too badly.

I lied? You'll probably throw your computer on the floor after I embarrass you again.

"As far as Clintoin there you are half right I decided
to retire when Clinton took office . It was a moral decision on my part . I refused to
serve under a draft dodger any longer than I had to . It took me 9 months to get
out . For a while it looked like my request would be disproved ."
Http://www.usmessageboard.com/1732985-post304.html

I told you before. Don't fuck with me. Now you know why. Again.

Um, yes you lied. And there is nothing in that post that proves anything except that you have been telling the same lie for a very long time. And If I ever decide you are worth Fucking with, you will be crying to Gunny for relief. Now go away liar. you simply aren't worth it. Mr "i made E4 in less than 3 years"...LOL We all did dumb ass.

You got forced out because you were always a war dodging coward like your heroes cheney and bush. You tried to make up bullshit for why you retired by citing what we did to the kurds and that clinton was a dodged. Not once during the entire bush admin did you bitch about bush and cheney being war dodgers. You don't know the first thing about Patriotism, our military or how to be honest. You got kicked out and you never had the balls to admit it.

Draftees are drafted. Enlisted men enlist as volunteers.

that would be what I thought you meant. However a draftee went through the same training as a volunteer. We had draftees in my Basic training company, and I was a volunteer. There were also draftees in my AIT company. So the initial training was the same, and many went straight from training to Nam. Both draftees and volunteers.

Most of my friends were drafted and many served in Nam. I mean no disrespect to anyone, they know it and none of them did more than 13 months. They did their best.
All I am saying is that a volunteer that wants to be there becomes a better soldier the overwhelming majority of the time. Continuos turnover costs a SHIT LOAD of $$$ with draftees and what you get is never as good as a volunteer.

You're full of shit. I already posted the link proving it but you ignored it. The quality of a soldier is not determined by how they arrived but by how they served.

Personally, I never felt the least bit sorry for the volunteers.

They signed up for the military.

For draftee's it was 2 years of service or 3 years in prison.

You should feel honored to get the opportunity to serve your country. It's the greatest act you can do.
To "get" to serve and being "forced" are two different things.

There are many honorable ways to serve our nation besides the military.

And No, I am Not some kind of anti war peace loon.

I believe in a strong military for national defense.

But to be Forced to go kill little brown people in a country that no one had heard of.

In order to stop an invisible boogie man called communism that non of us could explain.

Because of a fraudulent incident in the Gulf of Tonkin.

Basically, a fool's errand that accomplished Zero

It's all kind of hard to explain to my friends whose names are on the "Wall" :evil:

Last edited:
Yeah, come on all of you, big strong men,
Uncle Sam needs your help again.
He's got himself in a terrible jam
Way down yonder in Vietnam
So put down your books and pick up a gun,
We're gonna have a whole lotta fun.

And it's one, two, three,
What are we fighting for ?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam;
And it's five, six, seven,
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.

Thanks to those who served. Thanks to those who are serving today. Thanks to the family members who don't understand the gallows humor but put up with it anyway.

Either way they're getting the opportunity to fight for their country. And that's the greatest act you can do for this country.

You're a fucking idiot.

We all know who the idiot is.

It's the combat dodging dishonest dumbass. Tell us some more stories how what we did to the Kurds partially led to you "voluntarily" retiring. Funny thing is you applauded the invasion in 03' and you've been trying to underwrite every dumbass claim you made by referencing how you leeched off the government for 22 years. You even reference it to defend your practice of referring to actual combat vets as traitors in one form or another. You got lauged at your entire time in the service and you still get laughed in retirement. Cry some more stories you dishonest bitch.

Did you ever look up the info about the suicide rate or does your lip service about caring for the troops end every time you click on the "submit reply" button?

You're a fucking idiot.

It's the combat dodging dishonest dumbass. Tell us some more stories how what we did to the Kurds partially led to you "voluntarily" retiring. Funny thing is you applauded the invasion in 03' and you've been trying to underwrite every dumbass claim you made by referencing how you leeched off the government for 22 years. You even reference it to defend your practice of referring to actual combat vets as traitors in one form or another. You got lauged at your entire time in the service and you still get laughed in retirement. Cry some more stories you dishonest bitch.

Did you ever look up the info about the suicide rate or does your lip service about caring for the troops end every time you click on the "submit reply" button?

I'm disappointed. You didn't use any fake words in that ridiculous rant.

I'm disappointed. You didn't use any fake words in that ridiculous rant.

It kinda sucks having a devoted fan club with people like you in it.

Edited by EZ)

Why would you be so rude to someone? Pretty immature and childish.

Have you ever served in the military?

Damn I would have loved to see what the dumb ass said before he was red lined.
Anyway, Curvy is obviously living in some fools paradise where everything he wants to be true becomes reality.

Shame certain things are against the rules.

Anyway he hates me for some reason. So he tells lies about me constantly. But that's OK, he's got rights.

Forum List

Back