Need the name of a song...

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
...and all I have is a description of the video.

The video follows around a little cardboard milk container, like kids get in the cafeteria, with a face and legs and one side of it has a "Missing" ad on it. The milk box just kinda walks around town for awhile. In the end I think it finds a female milk box.

No idea what music group it was, can't remember a single lyric, but I thought there was perhaps a slim (very slim) chance someone had seen it too and could tell me what the song was called.

The video follows around a little cardboard milk container, like kids get in the cafeteria, with a face and legs and one side of it has a "Missing" ad on it. The milk box just kinda walks around town for awhile. In the end I think it finds a female milk box.

No idea what music group it was, can't remember a single lyric, but I thought there was perhaps a slim (very slim) chance someone had seen it too and could tell me what the song was called.

Blur - Coffee and T.V.

You're welcome! :D

No problem, I was actually in the same boat as you for a while with that song, then one day I was in Circuit City and all of a sudden it started playing on every TV in the store. It was odd, but cool.

Forum List

Back