Need id of 80’s movie/tv movie/show

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekbuter

Rookie
Dec 10, 2018
i remember seeing on tv in the 80s this movie/tv movie/tv show, don’t know which it was. The scene in question has a boy and a father figure in a boat. The boy sees a tattoo on the man’s arm, asks, “i thought you said we weren’t supposed to get tattoos.” The man replies that he got it in Auschwitz. Does anyone know what this is from?

It's sounds like 'The Pawnbroker', a 1964 film starring Rod Steiger as a concentration camp survivor who has lost faith in the world and regains some of it mentoring a young Hispanic boy.

• Banned
It's sounds like 'The Pawnbroker', a 1964 film starring Rod Steiger as a concentration camp survivor who has lost faith in the world and regains some of it mentoring a young Hispanic boy.

You are 100% wrong. Thanks for nothing.

Dear me. Finocceo is a bit of a twat at times but he was trying to help you. Were you gone fishing when they taught manners ?

• Banned

Dear me. Finocceo is a bit of a twat at times but he was trying to help you. Were you gone fishing when they taught manners ?

If he was trying to help he would help id the thing im talking about, which he didn’t.

i remember seeing on tv in the 80s this movie/tv movie/tv show, don’t know which it was. The scene in question has a boy and a father figure in a boat. The boy sees a tattoo on the man’s arm, asks, “i thought you said we weren’t supposed to get tattoos.” The man replies that he got it in Auschwitz. Does anyone know what this is from?
Yes, I know which show you are talking about.

What is it?

What is it?
Why the fuck should I tell you? You come here asking for peoples help because you don't know an answer, then insult them when they give you an answer that you cannot possibly know is wrong or you'd already know the answer to your question.

So, you're either playing a game or just trolling. My money is on both. Either way,

You can go fuck yourself. Maybe someone else will play.

What is it?
Why the fuck should I tell you? You come here asking for peoples help because you don't know an answer, then insult them when they give you an answer that you cannot possibly know is wrong or you'd already know the answer to your question.

So, you're either playing a game or just trolling. My money is on both. Either way,

You can go fuck yourself. Maybe someone else will play.

Dead wrong, retard. The one moron said a movie that had no scene even remotely resembling the one i described. So how do i “not know he’s wrong” you stupid fucking retarded goy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back