Need help!

nablackburn

Rookie
Jul 11, 2018
I'm trying to raise money to help get us caught back up. I am an out of work disabled Veteran with two step daughters who has been trying to finish school to provide a better life for my family. We are currently behind on all of our utility bills and are unable to make the rent this month. They will be turning off our power and other utilities in about a week. I'm not normally the type of person to ask for help l, as I like to do things on my own, but I am faced with an emergency here. Anything at all would be greatly appreciated. You can find us on the go find me site listed under "Help the Blackburn family."

I'm trying to raise money to help get us caught back up. I am an out of work disabled Veteran with two step daughters who has been trying to finish school to provide a better life for my family. We are currently behind on all of our utility bills and are unable to make the rent this month. They will be turning off our power and other utilities in about a week. I'm not normally the type of person to ask for help l, as I like to do things on my own, but I am faced with an emergency here. Anything at all would be greatly appreciated. You can find us on the go find me site listed under "Help the Blackburn family."
Uummmmm....... The only Blackburn family I see there says nothing about the father being a vet........ Or alive.......

Uummmmm....... The only Blackburn family I see there says nothing about the father being a vet........ Or alive.......
Hey thanks for even looking into this. I served in the US Army as a Combat Medic for almost 6 years. I promise you that I am very much alive. I'm not one to ask for for stuff like this typically. I understand being skeptical. I would probably just pass up this post without thinking twice. But yes, we are real and we are in an emergency situation. I'm not sure what else to say on here without giving out too much personal information.

Hey thanks for even looking into this. I served in the US Army as a Combat Medic for almost 6 years. I promise you that I am very much alive. I'm not one to ask for for stuff like this typically. I understand being skeptical. I would probably just pass up this post without thinking twice. But yes, we are real and we are in an emergency situation. I'm not sure what else to say on here without giving out too much personal information.
What was your MOS?

What was your MOS?
I was a 68W. I was stationed in South Korea with the 188 MP Co until I came back stateside and was assigned to the 1-15 INF in Fort Benning. After they shut the unit down I was assigned to the 1-28TF also located on Fort Benning.

What was your MOS?
I was a 68W. I was stationed in South Korea with the 188 MP Co until I came back stateside and was assigned to the 1-15 INF in Fort Benning. After they shut the unit down I was assigned to the 1-28TF also located on Fort Benning.
Ewwwa that's Gerogia..As Bad as Fart Hood in Texass...But I'm a poor bitch also since I don't get to work or walk much, good luck. I was a 27E, 71L and 52D...

https://themilitarywallet.com/emergency-financial-help-for-military-families/

Veteran-Focused Federal Financial Assistance - Office of Finance

Thanks for posting that link. I'm gonna check into that. But yeah, I hated being in GA. It wouldn't have been so bad, but it was like the sun was always resting on your shoulder.

Thanks for posting that link. I'm gonna check into that. But yeah, I hated being in GA. It wouldn't have been so bad, but it was like the sun was always resting on your shoulder.
I was in Northern Alabama at Redstone, Fart Jackson SC and Fart Belvoir in Vagina and always in the damn summer thirty five years ago when air conditioning was when we all got together after "C" rations and farted as hard as we could.

Do you draw 100% disability pay? What is your ZIP code? I can find out who you can see.

Welcome to USMB from another disabled vet.

Do you draw 100% disability pay? What is your ZIP code? I can find out who you can see.

It's 25661. When I got out I had to drive almost 2 hours away to the nearest VA hospital.

It's 25661. When I got out I had to drive almost 2 hours away to the nearest VA hospital.

The nearest VSO is in Charleston

MIKE LYONS
STATE SERVICE OFCR
1514 B KANAWHA BLVD E
CHARLESTON, WV 25311
phone-icon.jpg
Phone: 304-558-3661
email-icon.jpg
Send an e-mail to Mike

2 VSOs in Huntington

CHARLES BELLOMY
STATE SERVICE OFCR