Need Help

Cain

Air Force DEP
Nov 14, 2010
Tennessee
I am wanting to make a presentation on the Security Forces AFSC in the Air Force, like a video honoring them, and I need a decent thing, I just want Pictures and Audio, no video necessary. What program should I get? Are their any free ones I could use?

I am wanting to make a presentation on the Security Forces AFSC in the Air Force, like a video honoring them, and I need a decent thing, I just want Pictures and Audio, no video necessary. What program should I get? Are their any free ones I could use?

If you want just strictly pics and audio, just use the windows movie maker that comes with most machines.

If you want just strictly pics and audio, just use the windows movie maker that comes with most machines.

Hmm, I might do that, I'll try to figure out how to work it, thanks for the help :).

intense-albums-intrepid-museum-picture2495-img-4109-01.jpg

Hmm, I might do that, I'll try to figure out how to work it, thanks for the help :).

Made with windows movie maker:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOBTAznKrZc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOBTAznKrZc[/ame]

Here's a pic you can use.

amry.jpeg

And another:

(That's not the regulation tutu).

162727139_64fb4e4e7f.jpg

Here's a fine example of the regulation tutu!

168594003_e4471e6ceb.jpg

Last edited:
It's on the Intrepid. ;) That would go over real big in an Air Force Presentation, right???

intense-albums-intrepid-museum-picture2793-img-4164-01.jpg
Maybe the OP could include a speech of George Bush Sr., a Navy officer who flew torpedo bombers like this TBM Avenger in WWII! :lol:

Here's a pic you can use.

amry.jpeg

And another:

(That's not the regulation tutu).

162727139_64fb4e4e7f.jpg

Here's a fine example of the regulation tutu!

168594003_e4471e6ceb.jpg

First Photo: Doesn't show

Second Photo: Clearly showing procedure to dodge side-winder rockets.

Third Photo: I cannot see very well, but I am pretty sure the ranks on the side of his arm, are Army, I don't see wings on them, I could be mistaken though.

Might be able to use, thanks.

Unless you want to become a civilian cop after your enlistment, I'm still having a lot of trouble understanding why you chose this AFSC.

Unless you want to become a civilian cop after your enlistment, I'm still having a lot of trouble understanding why you chose this AFSC.

He wants to retrain into special ops from what I understand.

High_Gravity got it on the head.

Thanks for telling him, High_Gravity, lol honestly :).

Is there a limited amount of AFSC's that allow for retraining into spec ops?

I honestly don't know because I was never interested in spec ops when I was in.

Forum List

Back