Need Help Identifying Oslo Shooter's Uniform And Medals

Don't know what that blue one is on top - but second row (left to right) - Unknown , Legion of Merit, Bronze Star
Looking at the order of precedence here - this is obvious bullshit - the purple heart - second from the last row - the one on the right - serious?? That should immediately follow the Bronze Star. Certified 100% bullshit.

The unknown is the Navy Cross.
Actually took my time and read through this thread before piping in.
1st ribbon I recognized was my dad's Vietnam service ribbon.
2nd one I noticed was my (step)son's Navy Cross.
:cool:

Are those German collar pins and Russian shoulder boards??!!
:lol:
A couple of the medals look Nazi too
:eusa_shhh:

Don't know what that blue one is on top - but second row (left to right) - Unknown , Legion of Merit, Bronze Star
Looking at the order of precedence here - this is obvious bullshit - the purple heart - second from the last row - the one on the right - serious?? That should immediately follow the Bronze Star. Certified 100% bullshit.

The unknown is the Navy Cross.
Actually took my time and read through this thread before piping in.
1st ribbon I recognized was my dad's Vietnam service ribbon.
2nd one I noticed was my (step)son's Navy Cross.
:cool:

Are those German collar pins and Russian shoulder boards??!!
A couple of the medals look Nazi too
:eusa_shhh:

the thing on the collar looks like an iron cross. but it's red, hehehe

clearly, this guy is a time-traveller.

and the medal on the left, with the maltese cross, could be a "pour le mérite".

Only if it were blue enamel, this one is white enamel, the overall shape is the same though. Even has the adlers between the arms of the cross.

you are right, it is indeed white.

and you can find better pictures and explanations for the medals in his 1518 page manifesto.

the one in the middle is only awarded post-mortem :lol: EDIT: well it depends on the outline, gold is for martyrs. silver for successful and injured. bronze for unsuccessful

Justiciar Knight Military Order of the Martyrs

A fallen Justiciar Knight (fallen in the line of duty) is awarded with the Cross of Martyrdom regardless of the the outcome of his operation.
Red cross with gold outline.

This breast jewel is awarded for heroic and exceptional service, through martyrdom, by defending the indigenous peoples of Europe, European identity, culture, traditions and European Christendom. Post-mortem award.

Last edited:
First row:

Air Force Distinguished Presidential Unit

Second row:

Air Force Organizational Excellence Award; Legion of Merit Ribbon; Bronze Star

Third row:

Navy Cross; Air Force Combat Action; South West Asia Service

Fourth row:

Coast Guard Arctic Service; Silver Lifesaving; Recruiter Training

Fifth row:

Broadsword; Prisoner of War; Purple Heart

Sixth row:

Army Meritorious Unit Citation; Vietnam Presidential Unit; Valorous Unit Citation

Last edited:

Forum List

Back