Need help from Muslims

I work for a muslin and I could not ask for a nicer boss. He employees about 50 people and treats them all very well. I wish my last American own company had treated me this way. I remember when we dropped a small bomb in Japan to get their attention and killed a few thousand or maybe tens of thousands. We were at war and we are at war now. I didn't like 9/11 but not all Muslims were responsible just a few. Find the few and kill them.

More than just a few and yes, we will continue to find them and kill them.

I work for a muslin and I could not ask for a nicer boss. He employees about 50 people and treats them all very well. I wish my last American own company had treated me this way. I remember when we dropped a small bomb in Japan to get their attention and killed a few thousand or maybe tens of thousands. We were at war and we are at war now. I didn't like 9/11 but not all Muslims were responsible just a few. Find the few and kill them.

"Just a few"

Islamic math: The “Tiny Percentage” of Radical Islamists

"Just a few"

Islamic math: The “Tiny Percentage” of Radical Islamists

Love it. The guy uses a Christian site that devotes a full page to attacking Islam, as his "Objective source"!!! :lol:

Well sir, thank you for your interest but your application has been rejected. However, after reviewing your qualifications, we will let you know if we get an opening in our Ingorant Prejudiced Whackjob Division.
Again, thank you for your interest!
:eusa_angel:

I'm a published author. Doing something for a new novel. Muslims terrorists attack the USA as revenge for the killing of OBL kinda thing - HOWEVER, the first character introduced is a Muslim American who looks at Muslims terrorists, the same way Christians (like myself) look at the KKK. This character ends up saving the day - or at least helping the main character do so.
I need help with insights from Muslims who view the message of the Qu'Ran as one of peace and as it says in the Sura "Respect and revere the devout Jew and Christian, for their rewards from Allah will be just as great as yours."

Anyone want to help with insights, verses to support this view etc...?
I would be more than happy to give factual insights on Muslims to help with your book ... Though I am not a Muslim I have extensive knowledge of them ....a couple of examples are... Muslims dig the excrement out of their filthy asses with their left hand [hence the term shit hand ] instead of using toilet paper,and Mohamed was a child molesting murderer .....if you need any more insightful information on our wonderful Muslim friends let me know !! :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I forgot I did learn watching Daniel Pearl get his head sawed off too.

Oh yeah, and there was that guy the Christians dragged down an asphalt road until he died, in Vidor Texas...

We could both go on ad nauseum with examples of religion corrupted, couldn't we. Guess what? You're not going to convince me that all Muslims everywhere are evil and I'm not going to remove your prejudice. Duh.

:eek: Are you stupid or something? These people were not acting as Christians when they committed their act name for me a Christian that yells, "I love Jesus as he kills someone..Doesn't happen and you're a wack job

I found the verse. Thanks to those who offered guidance and yes, with all the whackjobs here, i don't blame you for PMing. It was from 5:32
"Whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption of the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one innocent, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind."

Cheers

I found the verse. Thanks to those who offered guidance and yes, with all the whackjobs here, i don't blame you for PMing. It was from 5:32
"Whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption of the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one innocent, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind."

Cheers
the koran is a story about a vile ,lying,murdering,pedophile ...:eusa_eh:

Cheers
the koran is a story about a vile ,lying,murdering,pedophile ...:eusa_eh:

Thank you for your interest in the position of "Someone who can offer something intelligent on Islam." After reviewing your qualifications and IQ and comparing it to others, we have found a better candidate: An old piece of pizza found under a sofa cushion in a college dorm.
"Old Pizza" is simply more intelligent and qualified.
However, should be be interested, our company has determined there is another position for which you would be more aptly suited: Oral Laxative.
This was determined by carefully observing what comes out of your mouth. Please contact our Human Resources department for details on how to apply.
Best Wishes,
IndependntLogic Corp.
:lol:

Forum List

Back