need explanation

sjay

VIP Member
Aug 24, 2009
I just posted a new thread looking to get some feedback on a simple question and the thread is not accessible is there some kind of new censorship that i'm not aware of?

I just posted a new thread looking to get some feedback on a simple question and the thread is not accessible is there some kind of new censorship that i'm not aware of?
Mod decisions need to be questioned in conversations--(PM they call it around here). It's private. Just address a few of the mods and they'll answer you.

Mod decisions need to be questioned in conversations--(PM they call it around here). It's private. Just address a few of the mods and they'll answer you.
You forgot to tell them to never look at a mod in the face...

Don't want this to happen again --- right???

Don't want this to happen again --- right???

EVIL!,,,, YES!!! LMAO

Forum List

Back