Need assistance....Identify this sound.

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
What sound does 'cotton' make? A close friend today told me he just hates the sound of cotton rubbing against cotton. My reply? Of course I told him he was high :)

Anyone know what he's talking about?

-=d=- said:
What sound does 'cotton' make? A close friend today told me he just hates the sound of cotton rubbing against cotton. My reply? Of course I told him he was high :)

Anyone know what he's talking about?
depends... is the cotton starched? :sleep:

Cotton Balls make a small squeeky sound when they are scrunched or rubbed together. This sound, while quite small, can be annoying to some people.

no1tovote4 said:
Cotton Balls make a small squeeky sound when they are scrunched or rubbed together. This sound, while quite small, can be annoying to some people.

He used 'cotton shirts' as an example.

I still say he's weird. :)

-=d=- said:

If his shirts are heavily starched, it is the sound of the starch rubbing together that probably irritates him.

-=d=- said:

If he is talking about cotton shirts then it is likely he wouldn't like the sound of polyester either.

The guy is weird, cotton shirts don't make a sound different than any other material that I can identify.

no1tovote4 said:
If he is talking about cotton shirts then it is likely he wouldn't like the sound of polyester either.

The guy is weird, cotton shirts don't make a sound different than any other material that I can identify.

I think he would have said 'starch' if that were the case. I'm quite certain, he meant the sound of cotton rubbing against cotton - as a cotton shirt.

mensans...go figure :)

Forum List

Back