need a gun and survival forum. It will double your traffic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We use The Garage for that.

Please do. It will keep the politics section from being flooded with whining about the crime rate in England.

Report threads that should go in The Garage, so it can get moved there.

always has, every forum where it's tried.

There's a complicated agreement between USMB and other "related" forums NOT for us to have those topics as specific forums. Look at the VERY BOTTOM of the home page for "outdoor forums" and "prepper forums" as a popular link. As Kat said, we host discussions related to those topics, but as part of "the Garage" forum..

There's a complicated agreement between USMB and other "related" forums NOT for us to have those topics as specific forums. Look at the VERY BOTTOM of the home page for "outdoor forums" and "prepper forums" as a popular link. As Kat said, we host discussions related to those topics, but as part of "the Garage" forum..
We do a lot of our prepping in the garage...

Wait!

I don't have a garage?

Whose garage is all My stuff in????????????

:dontfeedmod:

As this forum has included a direct link to the Prepper Forum, can someone at this forum post a direct link here to a specific thread that's at the Prepper Forum? If no then why not when as you comment at the bottom of the home page USMB provides a direct link to the Prepper Forum.

What happened to the Gun forum that was here? I used to be a member and then one day I noticed it wasn't on my watched Forums list anymore so I thought they just revoked my membership or something.

Some of the last threads that were posted in the Gun Section were incorporated into The Garage section, I know this because I just did a Search and posts I posted in several threads in 2016 in the Gun Section those posts and threads are now in The Garage section.

Guess that means no Star Trek forum.

We do a lot of our prepping in the garage...

Wait!

I don't have a garage?

Whose garage is all My stuff in????????????

:dontfeedmod:

I do a lot of prepping in my garage too. And, apparently, there is a Prepper Santa Claus. Some guy occasionally bring stuff into my garage. Nice stuff too!

Please do. It will keep the politics section from being flooded with whining about the crime rate in England.

Wishful thinking.

Besides, any day now, England finally equal us in the freedom to kill off school kids along with an additional 100 peeps every day.

yeah, undesirable for pos commies. Bet your arse it does.

There is a section with user created forums. There is a gun forum there. Just try to be civil and not a know-it-all. We have quite a few people who are very knowledgeable about guns and shooting.

What happened to the Gun forum that was here? I used to be a member and then one day I noticed it wasn't on my watched Forums list anymore so I thought they just revoked my membership or something.

Read my post above. By agreement to mutually advertise the sites, we were asked to drop the gun forum. It's the kinda of deals that are made all the time to get sites cross-linked for hits and revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back