Need A Cyber-Cuddle?

Seems to me the stress level in some folks' real lives is just soaring lately. I have no reason to complain, apart from a bitch-kitty of an upper respiratory thingie that is likely allergy-related. But I was thinking, mebbe we could spare a moment from our crusade to stamp out dissenting opinions (or those who hold them) to offer one another a gesture of support...a promise to remember someone in our prayers or even just a moment of experiencing unity rather than discord.

So, enter and be cyber-cuddled. I'll rep you ASAP, and I'll remember you in my prayers if that would please you. You need not say why you wanna cuddle, but you are welcome to share if you like.

Doesn't matter if you and I have fought; I can spare 30 seconds to acknowledge your humanity.

rabbit,cutie,bunny,cute,hand,palm-9ac83424a80273aeb63bcbe6461f0ed3_h.jpg

Cyber cuddle??? HMMMMmmmm...??????

Had your shots?:eek::lol:

My whole life is great, except I have this POS respiratory thingie and cannot enjoy it! The kidlet has plans to visit soon and I need to be over it. The weather is gorgeous but I am not well enough to prowl the parks, etc. Had a lunch date today and cut it short. Sucks, the barely-able-to-breathe thingie.

I may have to resort to extreme measures and stop smoking for a few days, but I'm trying everything else first (like an idiot).

I have to say, eagleseven, your tale of woe hurts me just to read. Law school was a bitch-kitty but nothing like what you're going through. Just try to remember this is all temporary.

Soon you'll be a full-fledged MD and we will all have to kiss your ring.

Doctors+Day+poster.jpg

Ummm. E7 isn't studying for his MD.

Idiot.

Actually, I need a hair cut. Was thinking about a high dollar one out in LA from a nongay guy. An inch of growth later, I'm going local next week.

My whole life is great, except I have this POS respiratory thingie and cannot enjoy it! The kidlet has plans to visit soon and I need to be over it. The weather is gorgeous but I am not well enough to prowl the parks, etc. Had a lunch date today and cut it short. Sucks, the barely-able-to-breathe thingie.

I may have to resort to extreme measures and stop smoking for a few days, but I'm trying everything else first (like an idiot).

I have to say, eagleseven, your tale of woe hurts me just to read. Law school was a bitch-kitty but nothing like what you're going through. Just try to remember this is all temporary.

Soon you'll be a full-fledged MD and we will all have to kiss your ring.

Doctors+Day+poster.jpg

Ummm. E7 isn't studying for his MD.

Idiot.

Yes, but he can just switch lab coat name tags and the patients won't know the difference.

Thought about shaving the head when Mom went through chemo a few years ago. She didn't think the gesture was necessary.

Thought about shaving the head when Mom went through chemo a few years ago. She didn't think the gesture was necessary.

Mom sounds like a loving woman. I hope she is well now, saveliberty.

Well enough to help put stone mulch in at the church yesterday with Dad. Mom's a pain in my butt. Granted it is a tough job and necessary, but still....

I aspire to be a pain to my child, saveliberty. Not a burden, not a joy-killer...but pain, o, you betcha. Lots of revenge issues there, LOL.

New Topics

Forum List

Back