Need A Cyber-Cuddle?

My whole life is great, except I have this POS respiratory thingie and cannot enjoy it! The kidlet has plans to visit soon and I need to be over it. The weather is gorgeous but I am not well enough to prowl the parks, etc. Had a lunch date today and cut it short. Sucks, the barely-able-to-breathe thingie.

I may have to resort to extreme measures and stop smoking for a few days, but I'm trying everything else first (like an idiot).
:eek:

I'd think smoking would be the first thing to go :lol::lol::lol:

I have to say, eagleseven, your tale of woe hurts me just to read. Law school was a bitch-kitty but nothing like what you're going through. Just try to remember this is all temporary.

Soon you'll be a full-fledged MD and we will all have to kiss your ring.
Actually, I'll be a certified Medical Laboratory Scientist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=_5yo31Pjx0c

Once I finish this program in about eight months, I'll be legally allowed to analyze patient specimens in hospitals and diagnostic laboratories. I was considering medschool, but I spoke with too many MDs who told me to avoid American medicine.

(It's a common mistake...most people don't know we exist. The CSI of the hospital ;) )

You are so smart you are studying for a job I'd never even heard of before! But you will still write me scripts for fun drugs anyway, right? xotoxi is such an asshole; he refuses.

Selfish, selfish, selfish.

Seems to me the stress level in some folks' real lives is just soaring lately. I have no reason to complain, apart from a bitch-kitty of an upper respiratory thingie that is likely allergy-related. But I was thinking, mebbe we could spare a moment from our crusade to stamp out dissenting opinions (or those who hold them) to offer one another a gesture of support...a promise to remember someone in our prayers or even just a moment of experiencing unity rather than discord.

So, enter and be cyber-cuddled. I'll rep you ASAP, and I'll remember you in my prayers if that would please you. You need not say why you wanna cuddle, but you are welcome to share if you like.

Doesn't matter if you and I have fought; I can spare 30 seconds to acknowledge your humanity.

rabbit,cutie,bunny,cute,hand,palm-9ac83424a80273aeb63bcbe6461f0ed3_h.jpg

Can i have the kitten?

That's a bunny.

Nothing gets by you, does it saveliberty? A *cyber-cuddle* to the observant one.

Seems to me the stress level in some folks' real lives is just soaring lately. I have no reason to complain, apart from a bitch-kitty of an upper respiratory thingie that is likely allergy-related. But I was thinking, mebbe we could spare a moment from our crusade to stamp out dissenting opinions (or those who hold them) to offer one another a gesture of support...a promise to remember someone in our prayers or even just a moment of experiencing unity rather than discord.

So, enter and be cyber-cuddled. I'll rep you ASAP, and I'll remember you in my prayers if that would please you. You need not say why you wanna cuddle, but you are welcome to share if you like.

Doesn't matter if you and I have fought; I can spare 30 seconds to acknowledge your humanity.

I'll take ya up on that!!
:redface:
I just spent a few days in the hospital after experiencing chest pressure, shooting pains down my left arm, and numbness in my fingers.

I ain't skeered to admit I was afraid....
:(

I'm sorry to hear this, hortysir. I'm amazed at what all some people will endure without complaining....if I break a nail, I change my facebook status to "Call 911!"

I hope you are well....*cyber-cuddle* for you.

Can i have the kitten?

It's a bunny and sure.
Here Syrenn, have one of these.

funny-pictures-hugging-cats.jpg

Saved by Lolcats

De Nada. There's always room for Lolcats.... and so... I see my work is done here. >sniff<

funny-pictures-squirrel-adjusts-his-underwear.jpg

Last edited:
You are so smart you are studying for a job I'd never even heard of before! But you will still write me scripts for fun drugs anyway, right? xotoxi is such an asshole; he refuses.

Selfish, selfish, selfish.
:lol::lol::lol:

Oddly enough, they keep me away from the drugs that would make you feel good, but give me access to chemicals that go *BOOM* and bacteria/viruses that could wipe out the human race.

BSL3Caro.JPG

Few things are so frustrating as an itch on the nose.

Do I ignore this itch, or risk inhaling Tuberculosis? G*ddammit!

Few things are so frustrating as an itch on the nose.

Do I ignore this itch, or risk inhaling Tuberculosis? G*ddammit!

i know how you feel. I think that there is a LAW that when your hands are in something nasty.....something is going to itch!

I just was commenting on this last night, my husband said he could put up a kitty scratching post so i could rub my nose on it. :eek:

I think you need one

Forum List

Back