Need A Cyber-Cuddle?

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Seems to me the stress level in some folks' real lives is just soaring lately. I have no reason to complain, apart from a bitch-kitty of an upper respiratory thingie that is likely allergy-related. But I was thinking, mebbe we could spare a moment from our crusade to stamp out dissenting opinions (or those who hold them) to offer one another a gesture of support...a promise to remember someone in our prayers or even just a moment of experiencing unity rather than discord.

So, enter and be cyber-cuddled. I'll rep you ASAP, and I'll remember you in my prayers if that would please you. You need not say why you wanna cuddle, but you are welcome to share if you like.

Doesn't matter if you and I have fought; I can spare 30 seconds to acknowledge your humanity.

rabbit,cutie,bunny,cute,hand,palm-9ac83424a80273aeb63bcbe6461f0ed3_h.jpg

Body-wise, I'm still functional. Due to inconsistent hours, anxiety, poor diet, and alcohol use, I'm far less than optimal. Some days are good, and other days I cannot read the computer screen.

Mentally, I am a basket-case, with wild mood-swings and anger issues.

The good news? I have completed 32 of my 49 exams, which means I have only six weeks until clinical rotations begin. I am told that clinical rotations are much better, because I get regular hours (7-5) and no longer need to cram for near-daily exams. Of course, I will still be poor and living in my parents' basement, but at least I won't be going insane!

---

How about you?

• Banned
My whole life is great, except I have this POS respiratory thingie and cannot enjoy it! The kidlet has plans to visit soon and I need to be over it. The weather is gorgeous but I am not well enough to prowl the parks, etc. Had a lunch date today and cut it short. Sucks, the barely-able-to-breathe thingie.

I may have to resort to extreme measures and stop smoking for a few days, but I'm trying everything else first (like an idiot).

I have to say, eagleseven, your tale of woe hurts me just to read. Law school was a bitch-kitty but nothing like what you're going through. Just try to remember this is all temporary.

Soon you'll be a full-fledged MD and we will all have to kiss your ring.

Doctors+Day+poster.jpg

Everyone does seem to be in a bad mood these past couple days... :eusa_think:

Sure... I'll take one. :eusa_angel:

Body-wise, I'm still functional. Due to inconsistent hours, anxiety, poor diet, and alcohol use, I'm far less than optimal. Some days are good, and other days I cannot read the computer screen.

The good news? I have completed 32 of my 49 exams, which means I have only six weeks until clinical rotations begin. I am told that clinical rotations are much better, because I get regular hours (7-5) and no longer need to cram for near-daily exams. Of course, I will still be poor and living in my parents' basement, but at least I won't be going insane!

---

How about you?

hugs

Seems to me the stress level in some folks' real lives is just soaring lately. I have no reason to complain, apart from a bitch-kitty of an upper respiratory thingie that is likely allergy-related. But I was thinking, mebbe we could spare a moment from our crusade to stamp out dissenting opinions (or those who hold them) to offer one another a gesture of support...a promise to remember someone in our prayers or even just a moment of experiencing unity rather than discord.

So, enter and be cyber-cuddled. I'll rep you ASAP, and I'll remember you in my prayers if that would please you. You need not say why you wanna cuddle, but you are welcome to share if you like.

Doesn't matter if you and I have fought; I can spare 30 seconds to acknowledge your humanity.

Can i have the kitten?

My whole life is great, except I have this POS respiratory thingie and cannot enjoy it! The kidlet has plans to visit soon and I need to be over it. The weather is gorgeous but I am not well enough to prowl the parks, etc. Had a lunch date today and cut it short. Sucks, the barely-able-to-breathe thingie.

I may have to resort to extreme measures and stop smoking for a few days, but I'm trying everything else first (like an idiot).
:eek:

I'd think smoking would be the first thing to go :lol::lol::lol:

I have to say, eagleseven, your tale of woe hurts me just to read. Law school was a bitch-kitty but nothing like what you're going through. Just try to remember this is all temporary.

Actually, I'll be a certified Medical Laboratory Scientist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=_5yo31Pjx0c

Once I finish this program in about eight months, I'll be legally allowed to analyze patient specimens in hospitals and diagnostic laboratories. I was considering medschool, but I spoke with too many MDs who told me to avoid American medicine.

(It's a common mistake...most people don't know we exist. The CSI of the hospital ;) )

Last edited:

---

How about you?

I think insanity is the whole point of the rotation. You'll probably have to repeat the course if you stay sane.

Can i have the kitten?

That's a bunny.

I'll take ya up on that!!
:redface:
I just spent a few days in the hospital after experiencing chest pressure, shooting pains down my left arm, and numbness in my fingers.

I ain't skeered to admit I was afraid....
:(

:eek:

I'd think smoking would be the first thing to go :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I'll be a certified Medical Laboratory Scientist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=_5yo31Pjx0c

Once I finish this program in about eight months, I'll be legally allowed to analyze patient specimens in hospitals and diagnostic laboratories. I was considering medschool, but I spoke with too many MDs who told me to avoid American medicine.

(It's a common mistake...most people don't know we exist. The CSI of the hospital ;) )[/QUOTE}

Well I know you all exist. You can heat fix and gram stain me any day.

---

How about you?

Are you in nursing school?

Can i have the kitten?

It's a bunny and sure.

Forum List

Back