necrophilia

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Man convicted of sexual assault in necrophilia scheme

A third man has been convicted in a scheme to dig up a dead woman in southwest Wisconsin, so one of them could have sex with the body.

A Grant County jury deliberated for an hour yesterday before finding 24-year-old Alexander Grunke of Mount Horeb guilty of third-degree sexual assault. He was convicted earlier of two other charges related to the incident – theft and criminal damage to a cemetery.

Man convicted of sexual assault in necrophilia scheme | Pierce County Herald | Ellsworth, Wisconsin

Necrophilia Alleged at County Morgue

CINCINNATI (CN) - A Hamilton County morgue worker had sex with the corpses of three women who had been brought in for autopsies, the families claim in Federal Court. The families say that Kenneth Douglas, who is in prison, also "drank alcohol and took drugs during working hours and had sexual relations while on the premises with women who visited the staff at night," during his 15 years with the county morgue.
The families claim that Douglas had sex with corpses on three occasions, in 1982 and 1991, and that these acts of necrophilia "were foreseeable given the encouragement of Douglas' handling of bodies while under the influence of drugs and alcohol and his sexual activity with various women on morgue premises."

Courthouse News Service

Disgusting. I doubt youll find a single poster here who will advocate necrophilia. Of course the internet is vast and there are many sick fucks.

at least he didnt kill them to have sex with them. it is just plain sick....dont even ask me to take a cold shower and lay real still

so it might be weird if by 'run you a bath' I really meant 'fill a tub up with ice'? :confused:

Disgusting. I doubt youll find a single poster here who will advocate necrophilia. Of course the internet is vast and there are many sick fucks.
Imagine how the poor dead person feels:"Aw jeez, I'm dead and I'm still gettin' fucked! It never ends. IT NEVER ENDS!".

(credit due Sam Kinison there) :lol:

Forum List

Back