necessary? racist?

What question did you ask me Yurt? If I support a white college fund? And did I not answer that when I said I would support the KKK if they had one to send their kids to college? I also support the Irish, the Masons, the VFW, The Catholic League Fund and all others, AS LONG AS THEY ARE HELPING KIDS FIND A WAY TO GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part is so hard for you to understand Yurt? Come on, you're better than that!

Because you're flat out lying-----you wouldnt give a penny to a KKK college fund and you know it .

Try and keep up dillo. I never said I would give ANY of these places money, I'm more concerned on how I'm going to pay for my own daughter's college in 4 years.

I DID say, however, that I SUPPORT THEM, as in their right to exist.

Good luck. When you try to get her grants or scholarships, even if she's been on the honor roll and in advanced classes throughout 12 years of school, you're about to get your eyes opened.

What question did you ask me Yurt? If I support a white college fund? And did I not answer that when I said I would support the KKK if they had one to send their kids to college? I also support the Irish, the Masons, the VFW, The Catholic League Fund and all others, AS LONG AS THEY ARE HELPING KIDS FIND A WAY TO GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part is so hard for you to understand Yurt? Come on, you're better than that!

Because you're flat out lying-----you wouldnt give a penny to a KKK college fund and you know it .

Try and keep up dillo. I never said I would give ANY of these places money, I'm more concerned on how I'm going to pay for my own daughter's college in 4 years.

I don't know if your state has a Bright Futures scholarship but it if it does, make sure she applies for it when she's a senior. My daughter easily got one...grade point average is all they look at, and 75% of her tuition will be paid as long as she goes to a public university...which she will.

I also don't have a problem with the other funds out there for people, hell if the KKK had a college fund for some of the members kids I'd be all for that too.
But no college would ever allow that.

No college could prevent it, either.

What happens between the KKK college fund and its recipients is none of any college's business unless the KKK expects that college to administrate it, of course.

Whites are fucked no matter what. No wonder they go crazy and blow people away every once in a while.

Well you are probably fucked no matter what, William.

After all, you are openly(?) a NAZI and as such, probably not well recieved in polite society.

That does tend to limit one's options rather considerably, doesn't it?

Some Whites are doing just fine.

Others of us are, of course, not doing all that well.

I don't think that being WHITE is really the problem.

Being poor or not well connected?

Yeah, that's a problem for anyone regardless of race.

Q: Does UNCF only support African American education?
A:UNCF was founded to address inequities in the educational opportunities afforded to African Americans. UNCF believes in higher education opportunities for all Americans. UNCF-member schools do not discriminate and UNCF-administered scholarships are open to all.
UNCF

Since they are Negroes that collect the money they are a Negro organization. I doubt there would be any problem with a White group of people collecting money and giving it out under the above guidelines.

Q: Does UNCF only support African American education?
A:UNCF was founded to address inequities in the educational opportunities afforded to African Americans. UNCF believes in higher education opportunities for all Americans. UNCF-member schools do not discriminate and UNCF-administered scholarships are open to all.
UNCF

Since they are Negroes that collect the money they are a Negro organization. I doubt there would be any problem with a White group of people collecting money and giving it out under the above guidelines.

exactly

just as one could join the national association for the advancement of white people (NAAWP)

seems the OP has options he never anticipated. it would appear that his inherent white advantage masked the need to inquire about it before now

People have the right to donate money with racial prejudice.

But they don't, under American law. If you set up a trust fund "for the benefit of whites only", you would indeed be donating money with 'racial prejudice.' Or fund a park for "whites only."

No, I don't think so. They just lose their 501(c) status. In other words, the contributors to those orgnizations cannot take a write off.

I think (I certainly hope) that it is still legal to be racially prejudiced, just so long as you don't expect the government to give you a tax break to support it.

Or they'll say, as in Shelley v. Kramer, well, you asked US, a court, to enforce your private contract. That makes it a GOVERNMENT thing. So, no deal.

Neat tricks, eh?

I'm not familiar with that case. Would be give me a synopsis of it?

How many judges stripping white men of their freedom are Jews? Hey, just an innocent question.

Innocent if I'm foolish enough to accept the premise that White men are being stripped of their freedom, I suppose.

I'm not, though.

Let's take the case of the Girrard school in Philly, shall we?

I am intimately familiar with that as my Uncle, the far right wing racist pedatory pederast went there.

Girrard set up that school to benefit orphaned fatherless gentile white boys.

Now the government stepped in and threatedn to take away their 501(c) status because the bylaws of that estate was racially biased.

Girrard school elected to change the terms of who could enter that school because the benefits of retaining their 501(c) tax free charity status made it worth their while to do so.

They could have told the government to go pound sand, but instead they elected to change the terms of who can get into that school.

They decided that they wanted the taxpayers money (in the form of tax advantages for their contributors) rather than continue to deny Blacks and Jews entry into that school.

It was their choice to do so, of course.

I don't know if your state has a Bright Futures scholarship but it if it does, make sure she applies for it when she's a senior. My daughter easily got one...grade point average is all they look at, and 75% of her tuition will be paid as long as she goes to a public university...which she will.

Thank you Ravi! It's coming round the corner faster than I thought it ever would.....she's only 13 and already I'm getting letters to attend seminars on college scholarships/financing for her.

I think there should be college funds for poor whites and white cultural minorities.

then fund them. there is nothing - other than your reluctance - which prevents you from providing monies dedicated for the use of poor whites and whatever you describe to be "white cultural minorities"

then fund them. there is nothing - other than your reluctance - which prevents you from providing monies dedicated for the use of poor whites and whatever you describe to be "white cultural minorities"

I agree, if I were rich and had influence. I would do just that. But personally ? I could really care less if there is or isn't. I don't need a scholarship to provide for myself, that's why I have a brain, two hands, a back and two feet. But that's just me, would I like to see one ? Sure. But will I get worked up about a lack of one ? No.

Forum List

Back