necessary? racist?

Holy crap. UNCF was started way back when, before people of color had the opportunities the whites didn't. What are you trying to prove here? Should they disband because you think it's racist? I would think you would want more minorities to have the chance for higher education, right?

Holy crap. UNCF was started way back when, before people of color had the opportunities the whites didn't. What are you trying to prove here? Should they disband because you think it's racist? I would think you would want more minorities to have the chance for higher education, right?

not trying to prove anything. why are you so touchy over a question?

the KKK was started way back as well....what are you trying to prove here?

You have got to be the most uneducated, most ignorant, most bush-worshipping rightwing tool on this board.

God you're a fucking moron.

you're comparing the UNCF to the KKK?

Fuck off you ignorant fuck

UNCF

imagine a united white college fund.....

would you take rush limbaugh's dick out of your mouth.

It took me 5 seconds on google, to find college scholarships that target white ethnicities. Irish-american, itallan-american, polish-american.

Why the fuck do you have a problem with african american college scholarships?

Is rush limbaugh's dick so far up your ass that you have to post bullshit lies and ignorant, uninformed crap?

UNCF

It took me 5 seconds on google, to find college scholarships that target white ethnicities. Irish-american, itallan-american, polish-american.

Is rush limbaugh's dick so far up your ass that you have to post bullshit lies and ignorant, uninformed crap?

psst. You can find negros in Ireland, Italy and Poland. :eusa_shhh:

UNCF

god damn, your a dumb motherfucker.

these are american college scholarships, for irish-american students.

Fuck your a dumb ass. do you know any black "irish americans" in america?

:rofl: Oh oh God, it hurts! :rofl:

Slow your roll a tad. It is in fact a racist program. Minorities have PLENTY of opportunities at higher education. UNCF is as obsolete as the word "negro" itself.

well here's something embarrassing.

Take if from me. When do you know Yurt is either lying, or full of shit?

Answer: Whenever he's typing.

Yurt, before you ran your fucking mouth, you should have checked the FACTS.

iT TOOk me 5 seconds on UNCF website to find out the offer scholarships to anyone who wants to attend a UNCF member school.

so if a white dude wants to go to howard university, or tuskegee institute, they can apply for a scholrship through UNCF.

You fucking ignorant lying asshole

Last edited:

Slow your roll a tad. It is in fact a racist program. Minorities have PLENTY of opportunities at higher education. UNCF is as obsolete as the word "negro" itself.

Well, I don't have a problem with the program, and think it's great it gives minorities some help with college.

I also don't have a problem with the other funds out there for people, hell if the KKK had a college fund for some of the members kids I'd be all for that too. Maybe then in college their kids could be enlightened.

iT TOOk me 5 seconds on UNCF website to find out the offer scholarships to anyone who wants to attend a UNCF member school.

so if a white dude wants to go to howard university, or tuskegee institute, they can apply for a scholrship through UNCF.

point out one lie from me in this thread. else, admit YOU are the liar. just one lie, one statement that is not true.....come on.....do it.

Well, I don't have a problem with the program, and think it's great it gives minorities some help with college.

I also don't have a problem with the other funds out there for people, hell if the KKK had a college fund for some of the members kids I'd be all for that too. Maybe then in college their kids could be enlightened.

Ummm, Yurt was full of shit.

anyone, of any color can apply for a UNCF scholarship. Yurt didn't do his research before posting this shit.

The only criteria, is for anyone who wants to go to a UNCF member school. Which are mostly black colleges, but whites go to Howard University and Marshall University too. They're good schools

point out one lie from me in this thread. else, admit YOU are the liar. just one lie, one statement that is not true.....come on.....do it.

He said lying OR full of shit. Not lying AND full of shit.

You have got to be the most uneducated, most ignorant, most bush-worshipping rightwing tool on this board.

God you're a fucking moron.

you're comparing the UNCF to the KKK?

Fuck off you ignorant fuck

UNCF

this is what to "imagine" when one talks about a united white college fund. you have morons like red dawn frothing at the mouth and calling you all sorts of names without an ounce of proof.

that is what it is to imagine a united white college fund. red dawn and his peeps in your face with vulgar words shouting, possibly, beating you down.

but a united negro college fund.....thats cool.

don't twist my words EZ.....i was pointing out the long term of the groups and you know it. why do you not support a united white college fund?

As a matter of fact I know one. But that's all it takes to demonstrate your ignorance... as if that was ever in question. :lol:

you guys are really stupid....where did i ever claim ONLY blacks could apply? you're so full of hate you can't see straight.....

i merely mention the united negro college fund and i get a verbal beat down. what is wrong with you guys? there is not a single lie from me in this thread. prove it up.....let's see

New Topics

Forum List

Back