Nebraska town might bar illegals from getting jobs and homes in town

Illegal isn't a color racist

140331.20-illegal-alien-facts.jpg
Fact 2 is actually unknown as the district attorney’s office doesn’t keep such stats.
So you can’t find a link to substantiate your meme so you post another? I just fact check some of the “facts” on the first one and I’m finding a lot of distortions and lies.

Illegal immigrants need to be deported, they should not be employed however your lies and distortions don’t help the cause, if fact it hurts because they become less credible.
Illegal isn't a color racist

140331.20-illegal-alien-facts.jpg
Fact 2 is actually unknown as the district attorney’s office doesn’t keep such stats.
So you can’t find a link to substantiate your meme so you post another? I just fact check some of the “facts” on the first one and I’m finding a lot of distortions and lies.

Illegal immigrants need to be deported, they should not be employed however your lies and distortions don’t help the cause, if fact it hurts because they become less credible.

LOL you claim that the police and courts do not keep records on warrants issued. So how do they enforce warrants without records?

You are demented and have no clue how the USA works, none.

he he he

You can’t back up your meme thanks for letting me know.

I said they didn’t keep stats of the claim which is who and who isn’t illegal, they keep records on warrants there is a difference.
Are there stats for the tens of thousands of illegals living under bridges and on the sides of the road?
You know the ones you cant seem to see

That has nothing to do with your meme with tons of claims that can't be backed up.

I want to stop illegal immigrants as much as anyone because this is draining our country of resources but you do no help by throwing a bunch of unsubstantiated nonsense into the equation. I work where we will not hire an illegal immigrant, I won't rent a home to an illegal immigrant, every time people post nonsense it moves everyone away from a real solution.
You are an illegal immigrant lover, and a fake

LOL you claim that the police and courts do not keep records on warrants issued. So how do they enforce warrants without records?

he he he

I said they didn’t keep stats of the claim which is who and who isn’t illegal, they keep records on warrants there is a difference.
Are there stats for the tens of thousands of illegals living under bridges and on the sides of the road?

You have to be trolling. He and I are asking for any kind of real evidence to support any of the stats you are going on about. You are making the fight against illegal immigration harder because you're making us look crazy.
You have internet access as well, so you could do your own search of illegal alien crime, but you never will because you do not want to know

I've did the research and your post and facts are BS.
Lol, tell us again that the da keeps no record of warrants. Then finish trimming the lawn Pedro

he he he

That has nothing to do with your meme with tons of claims that can't be backed up.

I want to stop illegal immigrants as much as anyone because this is draining our country of resources but you do no help by throwing a bunch of unsubstantiated nonsense into the equation. I work where we will not hire an illegal immigrant, I won't rent a home to an illegal immigrant, every time people post nonsense it moves everyone away from a real solution.
You are an illegal immigrant lover, and a fake

And you are a moron, thanks for proving what a stupid imbecile you are.

You have to be trolling. He and I are asking for any kind of real evidence to support any of the stats you are going on about. You are making the fight against illegal immigration harder because you're making us look crazy.
You have internet access as well, so you could do your own search of illegal alien crime, but you never will because you do not want to know

Lol, tell us again that the da keeps no record of warrants. Then finish trimming the lawn Pedro

Already clarified what I said, not my fault you are not smart enough to discern what is written.

Already clarified what I said, not my fault you are not smart enough to discern what is written.
You said there are no records of warrants. Lol how does it feel to be illegal and stupid

Nebraska town might bar illegal immigrants from jobs, renting houses

Don't blame them one bit. With illegals comes higher crime and vandalism and destruction of a nice small white town. ACLU can blow it out their ass since ILLEGAL isn't a race!
Something else come to mind, and that is in Mexico Americans can not own land or house. You are required to rent. Its is also noted that you can not travel more than 50 miles of the Mexico border without of Passport. I think we should match these laws.

The Mexican government is obviously racist!

You said there are no records of warrants. Lol how does it feel to be illegal and stupid

That is not what I said, this is what I said: Fact 2 is actually unknown as the district attorney’s office doesn’t keep such stats.

Meaning they don't keep stats on whether the warrants are issued to legal or illegal citizens. Prove me wrong.

That is not what I said, this is what I said: Fact 2 is actually unknown as the district attorney’s office doesn’t keep such stats.

Meaning they don't keep stats on whether the warrants are issued to legal or illegal citizens. Prove me wrong.
lol as if u work for the la da and would know. Are you done blowing the grass clippings yet?

Nebraska town might bar illegal immigrants from jobs, renting houses

Don't blame them one bit. With illegals comes higher crime and vandalism and destruction of a nice small white town. ACLU can blow it out their ass since ILLEGAL isn't a race!

David vs. Goliath.

Reminiscent of the valiant struggle small European countries - with plenty of historical experience of suffering from alien bullies - put up to resist the worthless invading criminals.

Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Austria are lucky to have brave leaders who have guts to fight for their people.

God help and bless Scribler, Nebraska.
Slovakia....Hitler`s first allies. My grandfathers and grandmothers were born there as well as my father. It was a good country to leave. With illegals comes higher crime? Nonsense.
Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime? - FactCheck.org

Fact check is a libtard group so not legit there and read the link donttazmebro shared...Hazleton,Pa now has 25-30 gangs because of all the illegals that flooded in there...so YES they do bring more crime and disease and fund shortages because they won't speak English. Its a goddamn invasion is what it is.
Grownups don`t use words like libtard whatever the hell that is. How old are you anyway?

Adults don't call others names like Orange Jesus, Butch, and Gomer Bush.

lol as if u work for the la da and would know. Are you done blowing the grass clippings yet?

Still nothing? Just tired insults that a five year old would use, very cool. Let me know when you want to talk about the issue instead of just insulting people.

Still nothing? Just tired insults that a five year old would use, very cool. Let me know when you want to talk about the issue instead of just insulting people.
Let me know when Duller proves collusion

lol no records are kept of who warrants are issued for

whaaaaaaaáaaaaaaa

Local governments cannot regulate such actions.

I thought the U.S.A was about state rights?
federalism, my chappy, and there will be no night riding because the illegals will more than hold their own against citizen banditos

And of course as usual, Jake will side with illegals over Americans.
People still have him off of ignore? LOL....I have had that clown on ignore for over a year or more.

Local governments cannot regulate such actions.

I thought the U.S.A was about state rights?
federalism, my chappy, and there will be no night riding because the illegals will more than hold their own against citizen banditos

And of course as usual, Jake will side with illegals over Americans.
People still have him off of ignore? LOL....I have had that clown on ignore for over a year or more.
Why ignore the best comedians

whaaaaaaaáaaaaaaa

Not sure what the hell you are talking about, but its all good.

whaaaaaaaáaaaaaaa

Take your meds then, you did make your oboobacare payment right

whaaaaaaaáaaaaaaa

Obamacare was the worst idea in the world, not sure what that has to do with the topic but it seems you are just rambling along.

whaaaaaaaáaaaaaaa

Obamacare was the worst idea in the world, not sure what that has to do with the topic but it seems you are just rambling along.
Just proving that u r my loyal disciple

whaaaaaaaáaaaaaaa

Sure, whatever you need to think to get you through the day, I don't even agree with a lot of your bull shit, you are a right wing nut, you are as bad as the left wing nuts.

whaaaaaaaáaaaaaaa

Sure, whatever you need to think to get you through the day, I don't even agree with a lot of your bull shit, you are a right wing nut, you are as bad as the left wing nuts.
I am the VAST right wing conspiracy...…………..

Forum List

Back