Nebraska Law lets Parents abandoned teens

If it wasn't for twisted sisters like you, they'd be pounding liberals just as hard as I do here instead of confining it to school. :eusa_whistle:

A) Your kids beat up liberals at their school? :confused:

B) You're calling Shattered a Lib? :badgrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
If it wasn't for twisted sisters like you, they'd be pounding liberals just as hard as I do here instead of confining it to school. :eusa_whistle:

The only thing you have any ability to pound is your own meat.

On Tuesday, a 14-year-old girl from Council Bluffs, Iowa, was abandoned at Creighton University Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska, just across the Missouri River from Council Bluffs.

Oh, little Echo junior, come here and read THIS little missy,,,,,,,,,,:eusa_whistle:

The only thing you have any ability to pound is your own meat.
I prefer salt over that method.
093-D-189.jpg

Teenagers should wear orange jumpsuits and be forced to pick up trash on the side of the road until they are 18.

Teenagers should wear orange jumpsuits and be forced to pick up trash on the side of the road until they are 18.

Isn't that what you liberals have done to the public school system anyway? Turned them into basically warehouses for idle minds?

Mine, however, lead busy little lives with rigorous academics, three (and four) season sports, church, catechism, homework, house cleaning and maintenance, all peppered with a healthy dose of competition and rivalry. All things that would make a liberals ears bleed. :lol:

Forum List

Back