Nebraska Changes Child Drop Off Law

Tysheema Brown drove from Georgia to leave her teenage son at an Omaha hospital.

"Do not judge me as a parent. I love my son and my son knows that," Brown said. "There is just no help. There hasn't been any help."

Heartbreaking for the child, and yes, I will judge you. You could have called many social services that could have helped you for free lady.

At least all 50 states now have this law, 30 days or younger, though other states vary in the age, but they are all infants.

Heartbreaking for the child, and yes, I will judge you. You could have called many social services that could have helped you for free lady.

At least all 50 states now have this law, 30 days or younger, though other states vary in the age, but they are all infants.
you are right, there IS help, but you have a lot of hoops to jump through, some just dont have the will to jump through them

you are right, there IS help, but you have a lot of hoops to jump through, some just dont have the will to jump through them

I understand, but she had the will to drive many states to drop her kid off.

I understand, but she had the will to drive many states to drop her kid off.
true, but that did take as long as it does to go through the hoops, and once she did it, she was done, no more resposibilities

no, i dont agree with what she did, but i can totally understand why this was easier for her

It's too bad children can't dis-own their parents.... :eusa_whistle:

LOL

I just asked my daughter if she could drop me off at a center and get a new mom she said....

"NO!"

Ah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

she knows Christmas is just around the corner,,,,,

Believe it or not, she's a good egg, MOST of the time.....but we've just started the teen years...............:eek:
that wont last long
you will know less and less as she gets older, till at one point you will know nothing, then at a later point you will become pretty smart again, suddenly
:D

Forum List

Back