Nearly half of Republican women would not vote for Trump

Trump is a Bully. If you disagree with him, he demeans you, he berates you, he insults you. He would be a great leader for North Korea. Not so much for the United States.

Can you imagine Reagan or Kennedy calling their opponents losers or light weights. He is tearing the GOP apart and will embarrass it so bad in November.

I dunno Trump will win some states , but the smart money will go to Clinton considering the demographics, and she has higher approval ratings than Trump, on a national level,and she will kill Trump with Women, im putting my money on her..

She has 12.4 million votes to, Trumps 10.6 Million popular votes, Trump will probably not do to good in the debates either..

Trump has nothing but the white vote, and the Repugs have lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 national elections, and every election cycle whites lose more ground to folks of color, THE COUNTRYS GOING MORE LIBERAL..

I still think that the DNC has some scrumptious dirty laundry on Donald that they will bring out when he becomes the official GOP nominee. He is basically a slug and we all know dedicated conservatives that will not pull the lever for a Lunatic like him.
The Trump university fraud suit will go to trail too, that's not gonna work out to well for his approval ratings:eusa_dance:

Another thing he won't be able to campaign effectively in places like Illinois, California, Arizona , Nevada with fear of Mexicans, or Blacks, rioting, fucking things up, it will be chaotic to say the least:lol:, remember what happened in Chicago back in February??:lmao:

the pity is the depositions were postponed. bummer...

If Obama campaigns for her, (which i believe he will) and she hires Warren to run with her, she will beat him by the same amount Obama beat Romney in 2012..

Obama wants her to win, he's only 55 and will need a job when he gets out of office, if he helps her win she will return the favor by putting him on the Supreme court, (if he wants it) 4 justices will retire and some might even die by 2020, these folks in their 70's -80's should realize they are NOT going to live forever, step down, why the fuck would anyone want to work in their late 70's or 80's anyways???
Fun read, thanks for yanking our chain and revealing the future for us. You must be in high demand at the carnival.
Alright dude lets settle this , there's only 1 way, if Trump wins in November, im gone outta here for good, if Clinton wins your done here!! that's the best and only way i can put it, grow a pair of nuts, don't be a pussy and take the bet??

If you say no then you are just another Trump Garbage troll with no sack..
LOL, this retard thinks he's important enough to make bets with. After two obama elections I wouldn't make a 5 cent bet with my neighbor. You stupid assholes are the one claiming victory, I'm pointing out how dense it is.

Go yank your dog's dick, big yank.

If Obama campaigns for her, (which i believe he will) and she hires Warren to run with her, she will beat him by the same amount Obama beat Romney in 2012..

Obama wants her to win, he's only 55 and will need a job when he gets out of office, if he helps her win she will return the favor by putting him on the Supreme court, (if he wants it) 4 justices will retire and some might even die by 2020, these folks in their 70's -80's should realize they are NOT going to live forever, step down, why the fuck would anyone want to work in their late 70's or 80's anyways???
Fun read, thanks for yanking our chain and revealing the future for us. You must be in high demand at the carnival.
Alright dude lets settle this , there's only 1 way, if Trump wins in November, im gone outta here for good, if Clinton wins your done here!! that's the best and only way i can put it, grow a pair of nuts, don't be a pussy and take the bet??

LOL, this retard thinks he's important enough to make bets with. After two obama elections I wouldn't make a 5 cent bet with my neighbor. You stupid assholes are the one claiming victory, I'm pointing out how dense it is.

Good choice since Donnie is going to get his head handed to him in Nov. Can't blame you for chickening out like a weeny.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew you are a chicken shit cocksucker , now go blow your boy Trump...

Forum List

Back