Nearly half of Republican women would not vote for Trump

Cant wait for debate number one........libs make the mistake of thinking their base is secure when their candidate has same high negatives.....oooooops

I am pulling for the Orangutan to win the nomination, if he wins Indiana tonight he's in a good solid position to accomplish that..

What other majority will Trump get besides angry white guy's who are always blaming Mexican's and Blacks, for their own failures and shortcomings in life:crybaby:, they are used to losing anyway's Mccain and Romney both got real far with just the white vote eh??:uhoh3:

Romney actually won with WHITE WOMEN IN 2012, and got crushed by Obama by 6 Million votes:happy-1:

Hillary will get 90% of the Black vote, 95% of the Hispanic vote, man those Mexicans hate Trump:lmao:, Asians, Muslims, Native Americans, Jews, and white women, she will beat Trump worse than she did Sanders...

Trump's negatives are also higher than Hillary's, is he even thinking of putting on a strong ground game in this election:rofl:

The only Repug that has a chance against Hillary is Kasich, but he's so far back , it's basically over for him, if he comes back in 2020, he will probably be the front runner, but stick a fork in him right now..
Someone yanked your chain so hard nothing but feces comes out.
Speaking of feces that's precisely where that fat blob of Orange shit is going in November, along with the rest of his white trash fanboy's , groupies, right down the shitter:puke:..

If these cocksuckers that think he's going to win? why put your money where your mouth is, bet on the Asshole, Vegas odds haVE CLINTON AT -340, AND Trump at +280...

So tell me yank on the big one? What were the vegas odds on Trump winning the nomination?

I am pulling for the Orangutan to win the nomination, if he wins Indiana tonight he's in a good solid position to accomplish that..

What other majority will Trump get besides angry white guy's who are always blaming Mexican's and Blacks, for their own failures and shortcomings in life:crybaby:, they are used to losing anyway's Mccain and Romney both got real far with just the white vote eh??:uhoh3:

Romney actually won with WHITE WOMEN IN 2012, and got crushed by Obama by 6 Million votes:happy-1:

Hillary will get 90% of the Black vote, 95% of the Hispanic vote, man those Mexicans hate Trump:lmao:, Asians, Muslims, Native Americans, Jews, and white women, she will beat Trump worse than she did Sanders...

Trump's negatives are also higher than Hillary's, is he even thinking of putting on a strong ground game in this election:rofl:

The only Repug that has a chance against Hillary is Kasich, but he's so far back , it's basically over for him, if he comes back in 2020, he will probably be the front runner, but stick a fork in him right now..
Speaking of feces that's precisely where that fat blob of Orange shit is going in November, along with the rest of his white trash fanboy's , groupies, right down the shitter:puke:..

If these cocksuckers that think he's going to win? why put your money where your mouth is, bet on the Asshole, Vegas odds haVE CLINTON AT -340, AND Trump at +280...

So tell me yank on the big one? What were the vegas odds on Trump winning the nomination?
I dunno i didn't check last June when Trump threw his hat into the Ring, my dumbass picked Jeb Bush to win the nomination..

I am glad Trump is going to win the nomination, i hate Cruz more, and the debates, between Clinton @ Trump will be nastier, and dirtier than a Mike Tyson fight, Clinton is smarter than Trump and can fight uglier and dirtier, it will be nasty you can feel the vibe..

Trump-Clinton are 2 of the same both lust for competition, power, and it's only fitting these are the last 2 standing..

Last edited:

I dunno i didn't check last June when Trump threw his hat into the Ring, my dumbass picked Jeb Bush to win the nomination..

I am glad Trump is going to win the nomination, i hate Cruz more, and the debates, between Clinton @ Trump will be nastier, and dirtier than a Mike Tyson fight, Clinton is smarter than Trump and can fight uglier and dirtier..

she doesnt have a clue on how to deal with an

outside the box kind of guy like Trump

I am glad Trump is going to win the nomination, i hate Cruz more, and the debates, between Clinton @ Trump will be nastier, and dirtier than a Mike Tyson fight, Clinton is smarter than Trump and can fight uglier and dirtier..

I think your prediction will be about as accurate as the one saying Trump wont make it through the first four months of the primaries.

I dunno Trump will win some states , but the smart money will go to Clinton considering the demographics, and she has higher approval ratings than Trump, on a national level,and she will kill Trump with Women, im putting my money on her..

She has 12.4 million votes to, Trumps 10.6 Million popular votes, Trump will probably not do to good in the debates either..

Trump has nothing but the white vote, and the Repugs have lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 national elections, and every election cycle whites lose more ground to folks of color, THE COUNTRYS GOING MORE LIBERAL..

Last edited:
Trump is speaking outside San Francisco, where his negative rating is 86%.

The man is a Huge Joke!

You people keep saying that but he keeps winning.

GOP Primaries and the General are very different.

Trump is now the Face of the Republican Party! You all should be very proud!

He has the white, male, nutjob vote wrapped up. Now he needs to work on the female, black, and Hispanic vote...LIKE HE HAS A CHANCE!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If Obama campaigns for her, (which i believe he will) and she hires Warren to run with her, she will beat him by the same amount Obama beat Romney in 2012..

Obama wants her to win, he's only 55 and will need a job when he gets out of office, if he helps her win she will return the favor by putting him on the Supreme court, (if he wants it) 4 justices will retire and some might even die by 2020, these folks in their 70's -80's should realize they are NOT going to live forever, step down, why the fuck would anyone want to work in their late 70's or 80's anyways???
Fun read, thanks for yanking our chain and revealing the future for us. You must be in high demand at the carnival.

He has the white, male, nutjob vote wrapped up. Now he needs to work on the female, black, and Hispanic vote...LIKE HE HAS A CHANCE!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
He's running on improving the economy and you don't think that doesn't include minorities? That means you believe they are nothing but freeloaders.

Most won't agree with you so your opinion is worthless.

I dunno Trump will win some states , but the smart money will go to Clinton considering the demographics, and she has higher approval ratings than Trump, on a national level,and she will kill Trump with Women, im putting my money on her..

She has 12.4 million votes to, Trumps 10.6 Million popular votes, Trump will probably not do to good in the debates either..

Trump has nothing but the white vote, and the Repugs have lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 national elections, and every election cycle whites lose more ground to folks of color, THE COUNTRYS GOING MORE LIBERAL..

I still think that the DNC has some scrumptious dirty laundry on Donald that they will bring out when he becomes the official GOP nominee. He is basically a slug and we all know dedicated conservatives that will not pull the lever for a Lunatic like him.

He's running on improving the economy and you don't think that doesn't include minorities? That means you believe they are nothing but freeloaders.

Most won't agree with you so your opinion is worthless.

He is coming close to the point where he becomes a unabashed liberal. He won't need you knuckle draggers anymore. He won the primaries with the crazy white male vote, now the true Donald will come out. When he turns to the left and you start whining, he will just turn and flip you off. ENJOY!

If Obama campaigns for her, (which i believe he will) and she hires Warren to run with her, she will beat him by the same amount Obama beat Romney in 2012..

Obama wants her to win, he's only 55 and will need a job when he gets out of office, if he helps her win she will return the favor by putting him on the Supreme court, (if he wants it) 4 justices will retire and some might even die by 2020, these folks in their 70's -80's should realize they are NOT going to live forever, step down, why the fuck would anyone want to work in their late 70's or 80's anyways???
Fun read, thanks for yanking our chain and revealing the future for us. You must be in high demand at the carnival.
Alright dude lets settle this , there's only 1 way, if Trump wins in November, im gone outta here for good, if Clinton wins your done here!! that's the best and only way i can put it, grow a pair of nuts, don't be a pussy and take the bet??

If you say no then you are just another Trump Garbage troll with no sack..

I still think that the DNC has some scrumptious dirty laundry on Donald that they will bring out when he becomes the official GOP nominee. He is basically a slug and we all know dedicated conservatives that will not pull the lever for a Lunatic like him.
The Trump university fraud suit will go to trail too, that's not gonna work out to well for his approval ratings:eusa_dance:

Another thing he won't be able to campaign effectively in places like Illinois, California, Arizona , Nevada with fear of Mexicans, or Blacks, rioting, fucking things up, it will be chaotic to say the least:lol:, remember what happened in Chicago back in February??:lmao:

Forum List

Back