Nearly a million jobs could be lost annually due to Obama's regulations. ..

gop-jobs-TS_n.jpg

jobs-bill-vote_not-1.jpg

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Regulations are not killing jobs, but a lack in AD is. Of course, dumb fucking economic illiterates think we has an AS problem.

You might also consider reading actual news sites.

Or, you could just continue believing the shit you get from fox, britebart, drudge, beck and, the titular head of the GObP, limbaugh.

Are you saying your dear leader did file the reports, required by law, on the economic impact of proposed regulations last year?

You do know that the president does not actually do the filing, other people are in charge of that.

When Congress left for the holiday break, Obamination's EPA rolled out more regulations to strangle the economy.....as a christmas gift to America.

Of course, the media and Democraps will blame the GOP when those regulations drive up energy costs which cut jobs from the economy.....

When Congress left for the holiday break, Obamination's EPA rolled out more regulations to strangle the economy.....as a christmas gift to America.

Of course, the media and Democraps will blame the GOP when those regulations drive up energy costs which cut jobs from the economy.....

How many regulations are mandated by the courts compared to passed through congress? Try to figure out why so many regulations come from the courts.

http://www.foxnews.com/poliics/2012...ulator-agenda-because-terrible-impact-as-job/

The link is a bit old but I didn't feel like searching further on my phone as its a pain when googling.
Anyhow this news is quite disturbing as it suggests that these new regulations will also come at a high economic cost of 300 to 400 billion as well as spiking gas and home heatinh prices once they are fully implemented.
The senator also implies that Obama broke the law by not releasing the projected costs and details by certain dates as required.
Obviously I'm unfamiliar with regulatory law so I dunno if he is accurate but either way the projected costs should be the immediate concern.

The report was published by National Economic Research Associates.

I think that link doth stink. (dead)

Try this link:New EPA Regulations To Be Released After Election

Ozone Rule: The administration wants to tighten the ozone standard which the EPA itself estimated that its ozone standard would costs $90 billion a year while other studies have projected that the rule could cost upwards of a trillion dollars and destroy 7.4 million jobs.

Coal Ash: The EPA proposes a coal ash rule that could cost $70 to $110 billion over 20 years, destroying 183,900 to 316,000 jobs

Boiler MACT Rule: The rule has been projected to reduce US GDP by as much as 1.2 billion dollars and will destroy nearly 800,000 jobs.

Add those 3 job killing Rules and it is 8.5 MILLION jobs DESTROYED!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You kill me healthmyths, absolutely kill me!
So Grover Nyquist wrote an opinion piece in NewsMax using nothing to back up his opinion, nothing. And it's basically about reducing pollution. You know that stuff that has increased respiratory disease deaths. For someone who uses the word "health" in their name, you sure have little regard for health.

You're a nutjob.

How many regulations are mandated by the courts compared to passed through congress? Try to figure out why so many regulations come from the courts.

You're a nutjob.

Look at the silly pictures you post and you call me a "nutjob"? You're an idiot.

th

Forum List

Back