nearly a half million people spoke and the message is clear

And now Santorum has won Iowa. This is getting pretty interesting. Didn't look that way only a week ago. Is Romney in trouble?

The buzz I've got is that they are scared shitless.

I want Dr. Paul to stay in for forever. I don't think he can take it, but Paul and his supporters in these most crucial days will temper and play the field. I adore Rand btw.

But with Paul staying in, Newt on the rise, the new finding that Santorum actually won Iowa, I say they are all kicking the shit out of the establishment R's and I couldn't be prouder of all of them.

I hope they don't turn on each other. I know they will have to to a certain degree.

But I love the fact that they are all really truly rocking the boat. Amen.

I'd like to address my feelings about Mitt. I think the man is a financial genius. I hold nothing against him for trying to be a Governor to all the people in Mass.

My problem is with his backers. McCain and Sunnunu are very problematic for me. It's inside the beltway crap again.

Pity. The man is a proven genius if you let him rock, but these albatrosses around his neck, I can't go for him.

It hurts because I really do believe he is a good man, no a great man for the job. But with the others around his neck, same old, same old.

Well, there are around 400,000 people in the US who acknowledge that they have multiple sclerosis. I'm one of them. The fact that he left his wife shortly after her being diagnosed with MS will cause most of us to at least pause for a second.

Fortunately for him though, that's a very small part of the population.

The women's vote is gone, thats for sure

au contraire child

Many of us have been the second wife or the third or the woman with the affair.

I always preferred to be the woman indulging in the affair in my sinning days. I loved jewellry and got rewarded.

And by the way, one can be this and still be a fiscal conservative.:eusa_angel:

Who the heck said we conservative women had to be nuns? I'm still checking.

And....you're proud of this, why?

They don't care about the smear tactics of the left. The story about Newt was pushed 2 days before the election. More than enough time for the message to have any effect it could have had. Conservative Christians threw the garbage tactics out with the rest of the garbage.

It's quite clear the the left in power are desperate to make Romney the nominee and thus attacking everyone but him. Either they think he is easy to beat or they believe he would be the one least likely to undo whatever Obama has done if he wins. He is the least conservative and they are banking on him being the nominee for just that reason.

First we must win the ABR battle then onto the ABO battle.

Newt and Santorum are our hope.

I don't think so. Gingrich is so much easier for Obama to beat. John King took one for the team. It was all cleverly planned.

Last edited:
They don't care about the smear tactics of the left. The story about Newt was pushed 2 days before the election. More than enough time for the message to have any effect it could have had. Conservative Christians threw the garbage tactics out with the rest of the garbage.

It's quite clear the the left in power are desperate to make Romney the nominee and thus attacking everyone but him. Either they think he is easy to beat or they believe he would be the one least likely to undo whatever Obama has done if he wins. He is the least conservative and they are banking on him being the nominee for just that reason.

the left?

Okay, I take it this mean you think that Romney is a leftie?!

My God you right wingers are a hard team to satisfy, aren't you?

Even Mitt Romney is a RINO.

:lol:

According to what I read, Newt's attacks on Romney's wealth are what tipped the primary to Newt.

So the lobbyist that advised Fannie and Freddie, the lobbyist that cheated on his second wife and married another cheater after abandoning his ill first wife, the lobbyist that thinks wealth is bad is the current front runner of the Republican party.

:lol:

Gramps,

What are you smoking? WE WANT NEWT!!!!!!! It is not even funny.

We think Obama will beat Romney as well......but Newt is an "own goal" for you guys.

Yep, not only for the laughs but also because the sanctimonious rightwingloons will never get to say but, but, Clinton again.

That 'frontrunner' is going to have a tough time overcoming this:

gingrichfavorability.jpg

You think it's the left smearing Newt? The Romney super PAC has spent 12 million dollars smearing all of them.

While the left is the majority of voices that slam on Gingrich, it is Romney's Super PAC that is buying them the megaphone and holding it up to their faces.

Gramps,

What are you smoking? WE WANT NEWT!!!!!!! It is not even funny.

We think Obama will beat Romney as well......but Newt is an "own goal" for you guys.

Oh bullshit.

Your 'Dont throw me in the briar patch' crap doesnt fool anyone any more.

You think it's the left smearing Newt? The Romney super PAC has spent 12 million dollars smearing all of them.

First of all Romney is part of the left. Second of all I am talking about the sex scandal nonsense. But I'm sure you knew that and just had to attempt a diversion. Weak

I've heard people say Romney is part of the left and I still think it is just about the most hilarious bit of delusion floating around the political landscape. The left, the real left, is actually somewhere to the left of Obama and if you think Romney represents their interests then you are dreaming.

He's talking about the more moderate Clintonista left, not the Alinsky burn-down-the-house left.

Maybe half million ballots counted? :confused:

So those who didn't vote for him were counted as voting for him by Grumps?

I really do not grasp how you think you gain from your obvious pretense at not understanding Gramps assertion that Gingrich won the plurality of half a million votes.

So many internet posters do this sort of posturing and fail to realize it only makes them look stupid.

Maybe half million ballots counted? :confused:

So those who didn't vote for him were counted as voting for him by Grumps?

To be fair... I thought it (threaad title) meant Gingrich rec'd 1/2 million votes too, but I think Gramps was referring to the amount of total voters.

Most voted for Newt.

Was a bit ambiguous (big word by Infidel)

But completely understandable once you gave it a moments thought as you and I both did (I thought it a bit confusing at first too, which is how Gramps succeded in drawing me in to read the thread).

RCP Average Obama vs Gingrich: Obama +11.0

LET'S GO GING-GRICH!
BUM! BUM! bum-bum-bum!

LET'S GO GING-GRICH!
BUM! BUM! bum-bum-bum!

LET'S GO GING-GRICH!
BUM! BUM! bum-bum-bum!

Well, there are around 400,000 people in the US who acknowledge that they have multiple sclerosis. I'm one of them. The fact that he left his wife shortly after her being diagnosed with MS will cause most of us to at least pause for a second.

Fortunately for him though, that's a very small part of the population.

The women's vote is gone, thats for sure

He took 40% of womens vote in S Carolina, not that much behind men which I think was around 42%.

The myth that most women dont want to vote for conservatives is pretty mmuch debunked now days. The GOP only loses about 4% to 1% since 1980.

Republican Party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gingrich might lose a few more votes due to his past, but on the whole women tend to vote issues more than according to the lefts dictat about what is best for their sex, authored by the likes of bra-burners like Gloria Steinem and the Jill Johnston crowd.

RCP Average Obama vs Gingrich: Obama +11.0

LET'S GO GING-GRICH!
BUM! BUM! bum-bum-bum!

LET'S GO GING-GRICH!
BUM! BUM! bum-bum-bum!

LET'S GO GING-GRICH!
BUM! BUM! bum-bum-bum!

Polls arent much more than reflections of voter recognition beyond a month out from the election. Too many voters simply do not decide until the last week who they will vote for to take polls from ten months out very seriously.

First of all Romney is part of the left. Second of all I am talking about the sex scandal nonsense. But I'm sure you knew that and just had to attempt a diversion. Weak

If Newt becomes president , within one year you will be saying that he is not a real conservative.

If Newt becomes presidfent , within one year you will be saying that he is not a real conservative.

In the minds of many he is a big government conservative which is no conservative at all in their perspective and already say he is not a real conservative.

I think the government is too big and intrusive today, but it plays a vital role in modern society and some would take it too far. I like Dr Paul the most because I think he is more serious about reducing the scope of government, more serious about reducing our 'hegemony' around the globe, and has the Federal Reserve in his sights.

But IMO Gingrich is good enough, as is Santorum as well. When you consider that Obama is more conservative than any conservative head of state in Europe and around the globe, it puts things more in perspective.

The American people are a right of center people, and the neoMarxist left will never rule us as they do in many places.

We simply wont let them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back