nearly a half million people spoke and the message is clear

They don't care about the smear tactics of the left. The story about Newt was pushed 2 days before the election. More than enough time for the message to have any effect it could have had. Conservative Christians threw the garbage tactics out with the rest of the garbage.

It's quite clear the the left in power are desperate to make Romney the nominee and thus attacking everyone but him. Either they think he is easy to beat or they believe he would be the one least likely to undo whatever Obama has done if he wins. He is the least conservative and they are banking on him being the nominee for just that reason.

First we must win the ABR battle then onto the ABO battle.

Newt and Santorum are our hope.

im sorry i watched some MSNBC last week and all they did was bash Mittens.
Newt played the state very well and is riding a media high right now.

Anyone who watches these things will notice how the tide flips to whomever is in the lead or wins a state.

doesnt matter these are all horrible people to be given a choice on..I feel sorry for america

He's from a neighboring state. I don't think it means that much. Unfortunately

I never once mentioned the amount of votes anyone received. I did however mention the message that can be taken away from the results.

They don't care about the smear tactics of the left. The story about Newt was pushed 2 days before the election. More than enough time for the message to have any effect it could have had. Conservative Christians threw the garbage tactics out with the rest of the garbage.

It's quite clear the the left in power are desperate to make Romney the nominee and thus attacking everyone but him. Either they think he is easy to beat or they believe he would be the one least likely to undo whatever Obama has done if he wins. He is the least conservative and they are banking on him being the nominee for just that reason.

im sorry i watched some MSNBC last week and all they did was bash Mittens.
Newt played the state very well and is riding a media high right now.

Anyone who watches these things will notice how the tide flips to whomever is in the lead or wins a state.

doesnt matter these are all horrible people to be given a choice on..I feel sorry for america

Regardless, every single one of them is far, far better than the Marxist-in-Chief we now have squatting at 16oo Penn. Ave.

Well, there are around 400,000 people in the US who acknowledge that they have multiple sclerosis. I'm one of them. The fact that he left his wife shortly after her being diagnosed with MS will cause most of us to at least pause for a second.

Fortunately for him though, that's a very small part of the population.

Romney may be the closest to a fiscal conservative like say Eisenhower. While the rest are merely conservative such as Bush/Cheney.

Well, there are around 400,000 people in the US who acknowledge that they have multiple sclerosis. I'm one of them. The fact that he left his wife shortly after her being diagnosed with MS will cause most of us to at least pause for a second.

The women's vote is gone, thats for sure

The women vote overwhelmingly went for Newt according to the stats being discussed on tv.

In fact they are saying he won EVERY CATEGORY.

Are you implying that women will only vote for the "good looking" or the "nice dressers". Women are too stoopid to think for themselves? Are you a woman? Why do you vote for the candidate you choose?

The women vote overwhelmingly went for Newt according to the stats being discussed on tv.

In fact they are saying he won EVERY CATEGORY.

Wouldn't surprise me.

I remember one prominent republican saying he was disgusted with the field. Its the lesser of "who cares".

BTW...who said that?

I don't know, girl. I know some women who think that he hung the moon. I've tried to understand his point of view...to grasp his ideas, and my mind just keeps going back to the 90's and his goofy shenanigans.

I find it humorous that he allowed his daughters to contact the "liberal media" and tell them that daddy didn't want an open marriage. It's bad enough that they have to envision their father in that way, but what else would you expect from the woman's two step-daughters? Many people don't get along with their step-mothers.

500 Million Jobs lost a month, remember? Pelosi claimed that back in 2009 or 2010.

no
its on you-tube, just plug in Nancy Pelosi 500 Millions Jobs a month,,,so funny!!! she was being interviewed about the economy/jobs, and she tells the CNN reporter that when Obama took office we were losing over 500 million jobs a month......whoops.

Dang. 500 million jobs??? If we had that, there would be almost NO unemployment. The only unemployed would be the disabled.

are we getting the half million votes confused with the 500 Million Jobs a month we are losing under Obama?

what?:cuckoo:

we dont even have 500 million living in the US...

500 Million Jobs lost a month, remember? Pelosi claimed that back in 2009 or 2010.

are we getting the half million votes confused with the 500 Million Jobs a month we are losing under Obama?

Don't you mean 500 Billion? :lol:

The 500 million people losing their jobs are quite a lot considering we have just over 300,000 people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYtZKrcz-CE]Nancy Pelosi - Yet Another Blunder - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back