nearly a half million people spoke and the message is clear

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They don't care about the smear tactics of the left. The story about Newt was pushed 2 days before the election. More than enough time for the message to have any effect it could have had. Conservative Christians threw the garbage tactics out with the rest of the garbage.

It's quite clear the the left in power are desperate to make Romney the nominee and thus attacking everyone but him. Either they think he is easy to beat or they believe he would be the one least likely to undo whatever Obama has done if he wins. He is the least conservative and they are banking on him being the nominee for just that reason.

First we must win the ABR battle then onto the ABO battle.

Newt and Santorum are our hope.

Lets say we have about 80 Million Independent voters come 2012. {can you come up with a figure?} now how many people watch MSNBC,CBS,CNN and ABC News? Maybe 2 Million every night? Their objective is to get the message to the independants that any of the GOP candidates are going to destroy the economy. Well after 3 years of their lies, it's not working, Obama can't get past a 40% approval. {I'ts probably closer to 35, It cant be 40%!}

You think it's the left smearing Newt? The Romney super PAC has spent 12 million dollars smearing all of them.

and the left still mocks the "Anyone But Obama" polls. Isn't that one around 55%? here's a poll,,,,,Obama VS a Shoe. I will take the shoe !

• Banned
You think it's the left smearing Newt? The Romney super PAC has spent 12 million dollars smearing all of them.

First of all Romney is part of the left. Second of all I am talking about the sex scandal nonsense. But I'm sure you knew that and just had to attempt a diversion. Weak

Gramps,

What are you smoking? WE WANT NEWT!!!!!!! It is not even funny.

We think Obama will beat Romney as well......but Newt is an "own goal" for you guys.

Last edited:

First of all Romney is part of the left. Second of all I am talking about the sex scandal nonsense. But I'm sure you knew that and just had to attempt a diversion. Weak

I've heard people say Romney is part of the left and I still think it is just about the most hilarious bit of delusion floating around the political landscape. The left, the real left, is actually somewhere to the left of Obama and if you think Romney represents their interests then you are dreaming.

I've heard people say Romney is part of the left and I still think it is just about the most hilarious bit of delusion floating around the political landscape. The left, the real left, is actually somewhere to the left of Obama and if you think Romney represents their interests then you are dreaming.

I didn't say lunatic left, I said left.

Forum List

Back