Nearly 1500 political prisoners in Israeli jails are on a hunger strike...

DAY 30 OF HUNGER STRIKE FOR DIGNITY AND JUSTICE
May 17, 2017 at 09:58 (Civil Liberties, Collective Punishment, Israel, Palestine)

Hunger-striking prisoners are calling for an end to the denial of family visits, the right to pursue higher education, appropriate medical care and treatment, and an end to solitary confinement and administrative detention — imprisonment without charge or trial — among other demands for basic rights.

DAY 30 OF HUNGER STRIKE FOR DIGNITY AND JUSTICE
Ship them back to where they came from, Jordan, Syria, and Egypt.

"Every man of humane convictions must decide on the protest that best suits his convictions, but we must all protest."

-- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sure, but when it is all for show, and then go back and eat whatever they want from what they bought from the commissary, what does that say for their fake hunger strike?

"Every man of humane convictions must decide on the protest that best suits his convictions, but we must all protest."

Sure, but when it is all for show, and then go back and eat whatever they want from what they bought from the commissary, what does that say for their fake hunger strike?
What does it say about you coming on the internet every day making shit up?

Any of these lying assholes dead yet?

Speaking of making shit up:

Busted! Hunger-strike ‘hero’ caught stuffing face with cookies in Israel prison

Prove that it is fake.
LOL, effin moron.

If you don't get that that onus would be on you, then you are more pathetic than I imagined.
Ah yes, this is what shows your debating skills so well. The use of derogatory nouns to attack your opponent. I prefer to use adverbs instead as they attack the post, not the poster.

Your reply is shallow and without a source to refute my claim, so instead you attempt to impugn the poster.

Try again as you are becoming pathetically boring.

Still waiting louie888.

Hate to do my own copy/paste, but here it does seem appropriate:

What's wrong louie888, truth got your tongue? I am still waiting for you to post an intelligent reply to this question:

Are you trying to claim that this 'hunger strike' is a not a fake?

Yes or no?

/end thread unless you can refute this TRUTH of mine.

But truth is far removed from your posts as we all know.

I am sure you are off talking to your mother from your basement. When you come back, you will ignore this question and instead either post another slew of anti-Israel threads and/or bump others or those you have already created. Instead of answering an honest question here.

Typical MO of an electronic intifada operative.

Basically it's just an election campaign for the Barghouti clan.
Not the first time he ate during the strike he initiated.

Forum List

Back