Nearly 1,000 Clinton emails had classified info

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
And it just keeps growing...

Nearly 1,000 Clinton emails had classified info | Fox News

The State Department’s latest release of Hillary Clinton documents brings the total number of Clinton emails known to contain classified material to nearly 1,000.

The department on Monday released its largest batch of emails yet, posting 7,800 pages of the former secretary of state’s communications.

The latest batch contains 328 emails deemed to have classified information. According to the State Department, that brings the total number with classified information to 999.

Nothing is going to happen! Time to give it up.
And here comes little Matthew, right on cue, to tell us how the experts at the FBI need to listen to a snot-nosed kid and drop their investigation!!!!

Guess that should tell everyone that she can't be trusted and doesn't even seem to know what CLASSIFIED means.

And of course nothing will happen.

When the FBI wanted access to Patreaus's computer and e mails no one asked him. They just went to his office and took what they wanted.

Wasn't so with Hildebeast. They asked her and she sure didn't want to give them up. The FBI should have treated her like they treated Patreaus and anyone else they wanted info from.

Just goes to show that justice isn't equal for all.

Nope. Nothing will come of her e mails except the fact that she shouldn't be president. But, of course, the Dems will still vote for her. Those folks would vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he were a Dem.

I keep wondering what she has on them that protects her.....and where does she keep THOSE classified files?

Guess that should tell everyone that she can't be trusted and doesn't even seem to know what CLASSIFIED means.

And of course nothing will happen.

When the FBI wanted access to Patreaus's computer and e mails no one asked him. They just went to his office and took what they wanted.

Wasn't so with Hildebeast. They asked her and she sure didn't want to give them up. The FBI should have treated her like they treated Patreaus and anyone else they wanted info from.

Just goes to show that justice isn't equal for all.

Nope. Nothing will come of her e mails except the fact that she shouldn't be president. But, of course, the Dems will still vote for her. Those folks would vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he were a Dem.

Sounds like an extreme situation, but Jack would probably be better than most republican nominees.

And here comes little Matthew, right on cue, to tell us how the experts at the FBI need to listen to a snot-nosed kid and drop their investigation!!!!
The reason nothing will be done, is because so many are involved. From the President, to cia, on down the line.
The CIA was aiding and abetting the enemy and obama had to sign an exec. order to protect them.
What is really hilarious is Hillary told the senate panel that she didn't know benghazi was being used for gun running.

when demorats/liberscum defend a criminal with 999 classified/secret documents open to any enemy, should be deported along with Hitlery, to a small island so they will kill each other for their own private space. :up:

The reason nothing will be done, is because so many are involved. From the President, to cia, on down the line.
The CIA was aiding and abetting the enemy and obama had to sign an exec. order to protect them.
What is really hilarious is Hillary told the senate panel that she didn't know benghazi was being used for gun running.
I'm guessing you will be presenting PROOF of this to all of us, right? And no dittohead, just because rush might say it doesn't make it proof, even though everything him and his ilk say is taken as gospel by you and the rest of the nutters.

I'm guessing you will be presenting PROOF of this to all of us, right? And no dittohead, just because rush might say it doesn't make it proof, even though everything him and his ilk say is taken as gospel by you and the rest of the nutters.
I got a better Idea. Why don't you post a thread that sez I'm wrong. If you're calling me liar prove it. Cause I can certainly prove what I posted.
But the balls in your court., prove me wrong. Liberal patsy.

Forum List

Back