Near Calgary 22 Aug 2015

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
snow-at-sunshine-village.jpg

With a lot more amazing pictures @ Summer snowfall near Calgary greeted with only-in-Alberta sentiment

But, I thought we just had the hottest summer on record - ever!

Lets do a rhetorical exercise... who are you going to believe? the lying alarmists at NOAA, GISS and other GOVERNMENT agencies who are using cooked up data or your lying eyes and the empirical evidence? Last night in Wyoming most areas were well below freezing. early by 6 weeks.. so you tell me..

You couldn't have more clearly demonstrated your ignorance and flawed logic if you'd tried.

I'm glad to see that with your new sig, you've joined Billy Bob and Westwall in demonstrating your own ignorance on a semi-permanent basis.

What is the date of that photograph Frank?

Never mind, I found it. That picture was first published on February 23 of this year, precisely seven months ago. What relevance do you think that has to a discussion about global temperatures in July Frank?

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that with your new sig, you've joined Billy Bob and Westwall in demonstrating your own ignorance on a semi-permanent basis.

What is the date of that photograph Frank?

Never mind, I found it. That picture was first published on February 23 of this year, precisely seven months ago. What relevance do you think that has to a discussion about global temperatures in July Frank?

Just that planet Earth has a way of making a mockery of what you call your "Theory"

It's not my theory. It is a widely accepted theory of climate scientists. But I'm not a climate scientist.

How does one photograph of snow in February show the Earth mocking AGW? AGW does not say it will not snow in Las Vegas, Nevada in last February.

Maybe it would be a good idea were you to learn what it actually DOES say.

Well? Still waiting to hear how this photo of a "wisp" of snow in Las Vegas last February makes a mockery of AGW. Frank? Anything?

Forum List

Back