Near 84-percent Voter Turnout in WA

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
http://www.komotv.com/stories/33764.htm

OLYMPIA - A near-record turnout of 84 percent was predicted as Washington voters faced a tight race for governor, the presidential contest and the opportunity to determine the partisan makeup of the Legislature and the congressional delegation.

How can you believe anyhitng that comes out of either Olympia or KOMO? :)

Kill the monorail!
Screw the Indians! (Intiative to kill their slots monopoly)
Yeah charter schools!

Flying Duck said:
How can you believe anyhitng that comes out of either Olympia or KOMO? :)

Kill the monorail!
Screw the Indians! (Intiative to kill their slots monopoly)
Yeah charter schools!

Right, but Kathi Goertzen is hot... ;)

wolvie20m said:
YAY!! I live in seattle and I hope the turnout will affect the election and turn it towards Bush.

I live in Seattle too! I voted (R) all the way down the list.

And go Monorail!

:banana:

Flying Duck said:
Are you from Ballard or just stupid? :flameth:

(Wait, those go together.)

If you have to know, I live downtown, right across the street from the proposed main hub of the station.

So actually I'm very smart (esp. about the $$$ increase in my condo if it gets built).

Comrade said:
If you have to know, I live downtown, right across the street from the proposed main hub of the station.

So actually I'm very smart (esp. about the $$$ increase in my condo if it gets built).

So your home value is more important than having everyone around you paying for something less than 1-percent of the Seattle population uses?

What a joke.. .:/

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Comrade said:
The nice thing about WA is that the polls close before the liquor stores! :banana:

:funnyface

Maybe I'll have to go get a 18er and have a little celebration if Bush wins, Next election there should be a seattle USMB election party. Get togehther :beer: :cheers2:

-Cp said:
So your home value is more important than having everyone around you paying for something less than 1-percent of the Seattle population uses?

What a joke.. .:/

Democracy...live with it sucka!

:chains:

(FYI this is the THIRD vote to continue with a plan more than half already voted FOR TWICE. So stop yer whining already.)

wolvie20m said:
:funnyface

Maybe I'll have to go get a 18er and have a little celebration if Bush wins, Next election there should be a seattle USMB election party. Get togehther :beer: :cheers2:

I might be up for that later, but as for tonight I am already posted at home.

Forum List

Back