Neandertals?

whats a Neandertal?......most right wingers and left wingers "except TM" knows how to at least spell the fucking word.....do you feel stupid now?.....

Und der Katze sagt:

Perhaps you should do a little research before your mouth runs away with the rest of you.

The first such fossil was discovered in 1856 in the Neander Thal, or "Neander Valley" in German, and became known as "Neanderthal Man". In 1904, German spelling was regularized to be more consistent with pronunciation, and "thal" became "tal". In 1952 Henri Vallois proposed that it should be spelt as the Germans spell it, and the "-tal" spelling has become widely used since then. The "-thal" spelling persists most strongly in England.

'Neanderthal' can be pronounced with either a 't' or a 'th' sound - both are acceptable and widely used in English. The German pronunciation, however, has always been 't' (German has no 'th' sound).

None of this affects the taxonomic name of the Neandertals. William King proposed the name Homo neanderthalensis in 1864. Since then, opinion has fluctuated as to whether they should be considered Homo sapiens neanderthalensis (a subspecies of Homo sapiens) or a separate species, Homo neanderthalensis. For the first half of the 20th century, they were usually considered a separate species. For the last few decades they have usually been considered a subspecies, but recently Homo neanderthalensis has been gaining in popularity again. In either case, the 'h' must remain in the name, because the laws governing biological nomenclature forbid changing the spelling.

And last, but not least, were you born a Jerk Off, or did you have to work at it to attain your present level of jerkability? Either way, you're right up there with the best.

Since you are posting on the USmessageboard, English is the preferred language. Who gives a fuck how the Germans spell a word because Frenchman propose it.

Und der Katze sagt:

If the Brits had won either of our first two wars, we'd be speaking English rather than Americanish.

If the Nazis had won WWII, we'd be speaking German now.

As it is, I expect we'll soon be speaking Spanish.

Personally, I'm learning a bit of French, in case I have to flee to Quebec or Louisiana.

Und der Katze sagt:

Perhaps you should do a little research before your mouth runs away with the rest of you.

The first such fossil was discovered in 1856 in the Neander Thal, or "Neander Valley" in German, and became known as "Neanderthal Man". In 1904, German spelling was regularized to be more consistent with pronunciation, and "thal" became "tal". In 1952 Henri Vallois proposed that it should be spelt as the Germans spell it, and the "-tal" spelling has become widely used since then. The "-thal" spelling persists most strongly in England.

'Neanderthal' can be pronounced with either a 't' or a 'th' sound - both are acceptable and widely used in English. The German pronunciation, however, has always been 't' (German has no 'th' sound).

None of this affects the taxonomic name of the Neandertals. William King proposed the name Homo neanderthalensis in 1864. Since then, opinion has fluctuated as to whether they should be considered Homo sapiens neanderthalensis (a subspecies of Homo sapiens) or a separate species, Homo neanderthalensis. For the first half of the 20th century, they were usually considered a separate species. For the last few decades they have usually been considered a subspecies, but recently Homo neanderthalensis has been gaining in popularity again. In either case, the 'h' must remain in the name, because the laws governing biological nomenclature forbid changing the spelling.

And last, but not least, were you born a Jerk Off, or did you have to work at it to attain your present level of jerkability? Either way, you're right up there with the best.

wow are we upset?.....dam toughen up a little bit .....your going to be fun to watch around here when you get insulted....and you have the audacity to call Republicans Neanderthals?....:lol:....dam...look in the mirror Sphincter boy....

Und der Katze sagt:

Upset? Amused, perhaps. Tell you what, boy. When you're still alive and waiting for your 70th birthday, THEN you can call yourself tough! And...I see you have a little trouble with reading comprehension. Tell you what AGAIN, boy. When you're listening to Rush Limbaugh today, call in and ask HIM to explain it to you. Well...thank you for your support, and you have a nice day now.
..When you're still alive and waiting for your 70th birthday, THEN you can call yourself tough.....what the fuck does that mean?....everyone here is STILL ALIVE WAITING FOR THEIR 70th birthday....you dumbass....i guess that makes us all tough guys....:lol:
we have one jerk here that apologizes before he posts and this asshole says ...and the Cat says....does that mean your Cooool.....:lol:.....and hey Catman.....give Rush a blow job when your under his desk Purrring.....:lol:

We are all waiting for our 70th birthday son.

Und der Katze sagt:

(1) I'm not your "son."

(2) If you're less than 69, you're welcome to call me "Mister."

(3) Have a nice day, if at all possible, under the present circumstances.

so in other words .....your an old fart.....do they allow Cool Kats like you to use the Computer in the old folks home without supervision?......

Und der Katze sagt:

Since you are posting on the USmessageboard, English is the preferred language. Who gives a fuck how the Germans spell a word because Frenchman propose it.

Und der Katze sagt:

If the Brits had won either of our first two wars, we'd be speaking English rather than Americanish.

Personally, I'm learning a bit of French, in case I have to flee to Quebec or Louisiana.

Stick to gibberish, you got that down cold.

Und der Katze sagt:

Stick to gibberish, you got that down cold.

katzeundratze00 spreche douche.

We are all waiting for our 70th birthday son.

Und der Katze sagt:

(1) I'm not your "son."

(2) If you're less than 69, you're welcome to call me "Mister."

(3) Have a nice day, if at all possible, under the present circumstances.

so in other words .....your an old fart.....do they allow Cool Kats like you to use the Computer in the old folks home without supervision?......

where did the Kat go?.....must of fell asleep in his pablum....

Forum List

Back