Neal Boortz On Sarah Palin: "She's Not The One"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This morning, just before I arrived at work, I was going back on the RW dial checking up on Neal Boortz & Mike Gallagher, just to see what they were saying.

Mike, gave him tepid praise. I think it was something like "he did pretty well last night."

Neal started off with a rant that stated that he couldn't bare to watch "that man" speak the words, so he decided to wake up this morning and read the speech instead, because he just couldn't bare to watch Obama speaking. The surprisingly he said its the best speech ever. He gave the speech heaping praise. Even more surprisingly he compared Sarah's speech earlier that day and compared it to Obama's.

He said that Republicans better not even toy with the idea of putting Sarah up against Obama, because "Sarah is not the one." My jaw almost dropped. He said, "I know you won't admit it in public company, but you know in your hearts, that Sarah's not it folks, not for going against Obama."

I had to stay in my car at least a good five minutes before I was able to get my stuff and walk up to my office.

Coming from Neal Boortz...wow, just...WoW!!!!

:eek:

P.S. - Don't take my word for it: Nealz Nuze on boortz.com

Pleae always remember to supply context

That phrase ... "it did not" ... was not in the prepared remarks. That was added by Obama, presumably on the podium. With those words Barack Obama completely knocked the props out from under those people who were trying to blame Sarah Palin, the Tea Parties and talk radio for the events in Tucson.

Oh ... and about Sarah Palin. Yesterday we saw why the Republicans just cannot even flirt with the idea of making her the GOP candidate for president in 2012. Compare her statement to Obama's last night. Obama will eat her alive on the stump. Recognize that now to avoid carnage in the future.

Another thing ... no matter how wonderful Obama was last night in Tucson, we cannot let his expert and moving performance cause us to forget the agenda he harbors for our country. This speech does not mean that he suddenly believes in American exceptionalism; that he now realizes that the private markets are not "the enemy;" and that more government is not the answer to every problem, no matter how trivial, that faces us. He is still proceeding with his goal to radically transform our country ... and the Tucson tragedy doesn't give him that license.

Neal is the high priest of the church of the painful truth. But I think in terms of real person vs teleprompter, she wins hands down. A contest between teleprompters is the unfortunate reality.

This morning, just before I arrived at work, I was going back on the RW dial checking up on Neal Boortz & Mike Gallagher, just to see what they were saying.

Mike, gave him tepid praise. I think it was something like "he did pretty well last night."

Neal started off with a rant that stated that he couldn't bare to watch "that man" speak the words, so he decided to wake up this morning and read the speech instead, because he just couldn't bare to watch Obama speaking. The surprisingly he said its the best speech ever. He gave the speech heaping praise. Even more surprisingly he compared Sarah's speech earlier that day and compared it to Obama's.

He said that Republicans better not even toy with the idea of putting Sarah up against Obama, because "Sarah is not the one." My jaw almost dropped. He said, "I know you won't admit it in public company, but you know in your hearts, that Sarah's not it folks, not for going against Obama."

I had to stay in my car at least a good five minutes before I was able to get my stuff and walk up to my office.

She's the perfect one. The hate spewing from the democrats prove how much they fear the chances of her winning.

She's the perfect one. The hate spewing from the democrats prove how much they fear the chances of her winning.

What chance? If Dems are keeping her name in the news, it's not because of fear, but because they're licking their chops in hopes she'll be nominated. :cool:

What chance? If Dems are keeping her name in the news, it's not because of fear, but because they're licking their chops in hopes she'll be nominated. :cool:

They are too stoopid to understand that everyone doesn't think or vote like them. We shall see in 2012.

It proves how well she can manipulate the left wing media. She has no chance of winning.

You would do well to remember that, even in the TEA Parties, Palin does not garner 100% support. Conservatives do not all think alike, we will not all vote for Palin.

Boortz never minces words.

That said, he's right but that's only because Palin is a little light on the economic policy front.

I don't understand your arguments.
Why don't you wait until she says that she is running ,you are all sounding like she has already said she will run and she has'nt yet.
Donald Trump at least has said he is considering running but I don't see anything about here on the board.
All she has said, is that she will waite and see if there is a need for her to run.

You would do well to remember that, even in the TEA Parties, Palin does not garner 100% support. Conservatives do not all think alike, we will not all vote for Palin.
I'm not sure your statement of "you would do well to remember that" to me is apropos.

I'm sure you're observing the HIGH AMOUNT of your fellow RWers on this very board that are FULL supporters of this lady. Right?

Didn't you mean to capitalize Perfect and One?

Forum List

Back