Neal Boortz, Herman Cain, Taxation, And The Stockholm Syndrome

Claiming something is out of context without giving the correct context is the coward's way of admitting I had the correct context all along.
Thank you also!

In this case, the correct context was already in the post that was then misrepresented or distorted thus attempting to make an out of context statement something different than was intended.
The whole context was Boortz...Cain...Me...YOU...daring to think outside the box and daring to finger our captors as we wander OFF the plantation of Statist wisdom. ;)

I don't know that it is 'Statist wisdom' so much as those dark little thoughts and concepts that are kept out of sight in shadowy corners.

The statist/leftist/ideological extremist can't afford to do too much really serious thinking about a concept such as the tax code or any other sacred cows causing a kind of Stockholm Syndrome. Most of the Statist/leftist/ideological extremists are suffering from the same misery index as the rest of us, but it must never be considered that it is THEIR side or THEIR ideology put into motion that has caused most of it. So they look to the government as their benefactors, care takers, safety net or whatever and look for something or somebody else to blame.

Claiming something is out of context without giving the correct context is the coward's way of admitting I had the correct context all along.
Thank you also!

In this case, the correct context was already in the post that was then misrepresented or distorted thus attempting to make an out of context statement something different than was intended.
The whole context was Boortz...Cain...Me...YOU...daring to think outside the box and daring to finger our captors as we wander OFF the plantation of Statist wisdom. ;)
Except as I pointed out, you have not left your Massa's plantation. Entering the Massa's house, through the back door, leaves you still very much on the same plantation. You are just a house slave rather than a field slave, but still a slave none the less!!! And it's the house slaves who suffer from Stockholm Syndrome!
Get it?

Last edited:
Except as I pointed out, you have not left your Massa's plantation. Entering the Massa's house, through the back door, leaves you still very much on the same plantation. You are just a house slave rather than a field slave, but still a slave none the less!!! And it's the house slaves who suffer from Stockholm Syndrome!
Get it?
Yeah. I get that you are wrong, and why Statists as you are fighting to get us back on it, Edith.

If you're INSIDE the protective economic cocoon of the system, the system looks pretty good.

If you're NOT inside that protective economic cocoon, the system looks obviously rigged against you.

We see these two different PsOV playing out on this board daily.

Forum List

Back