Neal Boortz announces retirement

UWBw1.png

is it a states right to be BOUGHT by outside interests in an election?

Yes I do know what states rights are.

They are non exsistant if the state cant even elect who the people of the state want

A real bummer. Probably the best radio program on the air is coming to a close.

The Talkmaster, the only talk radio I would ever listen to, has announced he will be standing down after 40+ years of radio on January 21st, 2013. Inauguration day.

His replacement? Herman Cain.

Turning The Page | Nealz Nuze | www.boortz.com

Good article by yet another high-end taxpayer ( 40% ) who will be leaving rather than lose any more money to sustain those who are on the dole because of government entitlements. I am thinking that combined with the high-end taxpayers who have left America, for the same reasons as Neal is retiring, those revenues Obama hopes to increase, will be dramatically decreased, as taxing the rich becomes counterproductive. The truly smart and wealthy will be enhancing the revenues of other countries. :eusa_whistle:

SNIP: ( from posted link )

"And there’s something else. I’m just through paying taxes at the level I’ve been paying. I don’t need to cite numbers here .. but when you pay federal income taxes in the dollar amount I’ve been paying for over 20 years – and you have some leftist hack telling me that I’m not paying my fair share and that I should have to pay more, my response is not only no, but hell no.

"Add to this the fact that Obama flat out told me that “… I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money.”

"Well, if our esteemed president thinks that I’ve made enough money, and if I can comfortably stop making money now … then I’ll quit! Instead of getting more money out of me with his tax-the-rich schemes, he’s going to get quite a bit less.

"There’s a lot to love about what I’ve been doing for 42 years --- but to have 40%+ of my hours spent working every year lost to local, state and federal taxes … time to all but disappear from the tax rolls. Actually .. that really does make retirement sweeter.

"Hey Obama! You think I’m not paying my fair share? Well … watch this!"

They are non exsistant if the state cant even elect who the people of the state want

apparently not.

you have no clue what that phrase even means.

states' rights - definition of states' rights by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
Quote:
states' rights also States' rights (stts)
pl.n.
1. All rights not delegated to the federal government by the Constitution nor denied by it to the states.
2. The political position advocating strict interpretation of the Constitution with regard to the limitation of federal powers and the extension of the autonomy of the individual state to the greatest possible degree.

nothing what so ever to do with campaign financing.

Last edited:

apparently not.

you have no clue what that phrase even means.

states' rights - definition of states' rights by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
Quote:
states' rights also States' rights (stts)
pl.n.
1. All rights not delegated to the federal government by the Constitution nor denied by it to the states.
2. The political position advocating strict interpretation of the Constitution with regard to the limitation of federal powers and the extension of the autonomy of the individual state to the greatest possible degree.

nothing what so ever to do with campaign financing.

Yeah you fool and how can those people exersize their rights when they cant control their own state elections.

Boortz rocks! :rock:

Nobody kicks Liberal ass like Boortz and he's not even a Conservative. He's a Libertarian and not afraid to call out either side of the political spectrum.

I've vehemently disagreed with him on some issues, but I've agreed with him more than I've disagreed.

Will he grope white women on air?

Maybe we'll never know.. It's radio. You disappointed or volunteering?

I like to listen to Boortz -- He never wasted time on purely partisian crap.. And provided a lot of information as well.

And uncle Herman is hysterically funny on the radio.. Not a bad consolation prize.. (no offense Mr. Cain)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back